Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

WVU prediction
fnhokie Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

WVU can be a dangerous opponent. VT will certainly have their hands full, but a first grader can tell you what Bud Foster's game plan is, and that is to stop the running game first, and make WVU beat them through the air. It is no different regardless of opponent, so that should be no surprise. Perhaps the most marked improvement in VT's defense is their front seven, where last year teams had a field day. Don't expect history to repeat itself there. Offensively, the Hokies are as diverse as they have ever been, and have more weapons all over the field as illustrated by 15 different players having scored TD's in just six games. Much like the '99 team, it doesn't much matter where on the field it is, and doesn't much matter whether the defense or offense is on the field, they are a threat.

WVU will ride an emotional crowd early, but VT will take control as the first half progresses. Beamer has VT's focus right where it belongs, and that is on WVU.

VT 37
WVU 10
10-21-2003 06:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Yawhooos
Unregistered

HOW ABOUT THEM CHOKIESSSSSSSSSS 03-nutkick
10-23-2003 02:50 PM
Quote this message in a reply
MsNole
Unregistered

That West Virginia team impressed me against Miami a couple of weeks back. They were bound to upset someone. Perhaps this will show the Hokies that to beat Miami, they need to step it up... :eek:
10-23-2003 05:15 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

fnhokie Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Was I way off or WHAT?????? :mad:
10-29-2003 04:50 PM
hokiefan Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Hey there Mr. Wahoo...I'll see you Nov. 29...and you might want to change the cartoon on the Hoo-Vision that night to the Hokie sticking that sabre of yours up the Wahoo's arse!
11-10-2003 01:06 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.