Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Which team gets the Gator Bowl?
techfan4
Unregistered

I say Tech pulls it out as long as we win over UNC, Dook, and UVA and FSU beats Clemson.
11-03-2003 08:07 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JoltinJacket
Unregistered

:stupid:
11-03-2003 08:23 PM
techfan4
Unregistered

bump
11-08-2003 11:55 AM
metro6775 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Based on the remaining schedules and current records I don't think Clemson or Wake Forest has a chance.
11-08-2003 01:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
georgia_tech_swagger
Unregistered

I now revise my vote from Georgia Tech to NC State.
11-08-2003 04:31 PM
Advertisement

Upper Deck Chevy
Unregistered

They'll take Maryland if possible; they won't want to take us twice in a row.
11-08-2003 06:56 PM
Lucy
Unregistered

Looks like FSU may be in the mix... :laugh:

Clemson 13
FSU 0
3rd quarter
11-08-2003 10:54 PM
MsNole
Unregistered

Lucy Wrote:Looks like FSU may be in the mix... :laugh:

Clemson 13
FSU 0
3rd quarter
Well it sure won't be Wake :laugh:
11-09-2003 12:18 AM
metro6775 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

It could be Maryland, or the loser of the FSU - NC State game.
11-09-2003 01:23 AM
Advertisement

Lucy
Unregistered

MsNole Wrote:

Clemson 13
FSU 0
3rd quarter
Big difference between you & me...you have assumed FSU would go no lower than BCS. I never assumed Wake would go higher than the Tire.

It's all a matter of realistic expectations. Wake has met mine. At this point, you'd have to say Saint Bobby has underachieved.

BTW, I thought this was a nice time to bring <a href='http://http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/acc/invision/index.php?act=ST&f=17&t=7128' target='_blank'>the prediction thread from start of the season</a> back to the top for a review. I'd say my prediction is more accurate than I would have imagined.
11-09-2003 09:49 AM
MsNole
Unregistered

Lucy Wrote:
MsNole Wrote:

Clemson 13
FSU 0
3rd quarter
Big difference between you & me...you have assumed FSU would go no lower than BCS. I never assumed Wake would go higher than the Tire.

It's all a matter of realistic expectations. Wake has met mine. At this point, you'd have to say Saint Bobby has underachieved.

BTW, I thought this was a nice time to bring <a href='http://http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/acc/invision/index.php?act=ST&f=17&t=7128' target='_blank'>the prediction thread from start of the season</a> back to the top for a review. I'd say my prediction is more accurate than I would have imagined.
You on a roll now. I never assume. And I never assumed that FSU would go lower in the BCS. I just wanted to be higher than Georgia and that was true for a short time. Life, like football, is something where one never really knows the outcome...

And you think because we have one loss in the ACC that we will naturally lose to NCState next week... don't be counting your chickens till those eggs hatch Lucy! hahahahaha
11-09-2003 12:06 PM
FSU Dude Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

What are our chances of beating NC State next weekend? That depends on if the defense decides to show up and quit bickering among themselves and also if Bobby benches Rix in favor of Walker.

Rix has shown once again that he cannot be relied on in a pressure situation. Granted some credit has to go the the Clemson D, but the way Rix played last night and against Miami is not an excuse, you must step it up against and be ready to play when you go out on the field.

Right now I beleive that our chances of winning the ACC looks pretty dismal to say the least.

So along this line of thinking, looks like FSU may be the likely Gator Bowl choice.
11-09-2003 12:23 PM
metro6775 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Lucy Wrote:It's all a matter of realistic expectations.&nbsp; Wake has met mine.&nbsp; At this point, you'd have to say Saint Bobby has underachieved.
How can you say that Bowden has underachieved? Everyone has been saying how FSU is on the way out. The last time I checked they still ruled the league. So I think Bobby has done a hell of a job.

But I guess if you are Bobby Bowden, you have to go undefeated before you get respect. What a joke.
11-09-2003 05:10 PM
Advertisement

techfan4
Unregistered

Lucy, mine wassn't that bad either :wave:
11-09-2003 06:19 PM
MsNole
Unregistered

FSU Dude Wrote:What are our chances of beating NC State next weekend? That depends on if the defense decides to show up and quit bickering among themselves and also if Bobby benches Rix in favor of Walker.

Rix has shown once again that he cannot be relied on in a pressure situation. Granted some credit has to go the the Clemson D, but the way Rix played last night and against Miami is not an excuse, you must step it up against and be ready to play when you go out on the field.

Right now I beleive that our chances of winning the ACC looks pretty dismal to say the least.

So along this line of thinking, looks like FSU may be the likely Gator Bowl choice.
Such Doom and Gloom there FSUDude... Rix is up and down, but don't forget the Georgia Tech game this year when we were down 13-0 and he led the team back in the 4th quarter to beat 'em. Also after our so-called bad year last year, we slayed the gaytors after our loss to NCState... so don't be so down on the team... we're only 8-2, which is better than we were this time last year... :D
11-10-2003 12:50 AM
FSU Dude Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Not Doom and Gloom MS Nole, but we are about to face the best offense in the ACC in Phillip Rivers and his crew and they have had a week off to rest and heal their injured. And if our defense plays the way they did against Clemson, then we are in for another long night. I sure Bobby will have them up for the challenge.

You say we are only 8-2, but remember we still have 2 games left and probably 2 of the toughest we have played all year. At the beginning of the season, the Gators did not cause me too much concern, but they are a tremendously improved team from the first part of the season.

So unless the defense shows up and Rix plays to his potential, we could conceivably go 8-4. And have a trip to the Gator bowl, which is what I was saying in my previous post.

But no matter what my suppport is still 100% with the Noles.
11-10-2003 12:47 PM
metro6775 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

FSU Dude Wrote:Not Doom and Gloom MS Nole, but we are about to face the best offense in the ACC in Phillip Rivers and his crew and they have had a week off to rest and heal their injured.
Don't forget one of the worst defenses in the ACC too.
11-10-2003 06:48 PM
MsNole
Unregistered

Lucy Wrote:&nbsp; Looks like FSU may be in the mix... :laugh:

BTW, I thought this was a nice time to bring <a href='http://http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/acc/invision/index.php?act=ST&f=17&t=7128' target='_blank'>the prediction thread from start of the season</a> back to the top for a review.&nbsp; I'd say my prediction is more accurate than I would have imagined.
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>SEMINOLES WIN THE CONFERENCE TITLE</span>

04-cheers
11-15-2003 08:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.