Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

FSU
hoops13
Unregistered

Florida State is our next game if I am correct. The way I see it, we really need to win these next four games, and I think we will.
01-19-2004 06:20 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

tarheelsben1
Unregistered

nothing against you hoops, i just think it's funny when people say "we need to win these next __ games" once you get into the acc, you can't afford to lose any games 03-wink

i hope the momentum from our win saturday carries into this game, :D

GO HEELS!
01-19-2004 07:59 PM
hoops13
Unregistered

In all honesty, I think we win our next 4 games and then beat our Duke at the Dean Dome.
01-19-2004 09:18 PM
JD Heel
Unregistered

tarheelsben1 Wrote:nothing against you hoops, i just think it's funny when people say "we need to win these next __ games" once you get into the acc, you can't afford to lose any games 03-wink
True, but you can afford to lose to a dook, Wake, or Maryland. Those games hurt, but you can make up for them. You can't afford to lose to FSU or Clemson... and especially not to NCSU or Virginia at home. Those are games we really have to win to keep up with the rest of the pack in the ACC.

Getting a win @ FSU would be a great start to this stretch. GO HEELS!

-JD
01-20-2004 01:01 PM
Advertisement

MsNole
Unregistered

Have no fear FSU has lost their magic in winning basketball games. It should be a gimme :bang:
01-21-2004 10:40 AM
NOLES Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

What is this sport basketball that people around here talk about?? :roflol:
While most of the teams get an "invite" to a basketball tournament in the ACC FSU gets an "invert" in the ACC when going from football to basketball
01-22-2004 05:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MsNole
Unregistered

NOLES Wrote:What is this sport basketball that people around here talk about?? :roflol:
While most of the teams get an "invite" to a basketball tournament in the ACC FSU gets an "invert" in the ACC when going from football to basketball
Yup, that's certainly true - and to think that we joined the ACC to improve our basketball program. Hasn't worked yet... :laugh:

Right now we're only trailing UNC by 7 points which is a lot better than it was a couple of minutes ago when it was UNC 69, FSU 53 :bang: :rolleyes:
01-22-2004 08:52 PM
Advertisement

MsNole
Unregistered

Oh my, the Noles tied it up at 78 all. Going into overtime... :eek:
01-22-2004 09:07 PM
jrhessey Offline
1st String

I Root For: Cleveland
SkunkworksNCAAbbs LUG

we were a joke in the 2nd half period.....

03-puke
01-22-2004 09:16 PM
hoops13
Unregistered

Flat out terrible. I can't believe this garbage. I am sincerely worried about the rest of the ACC season if we can't beat Maryland and FSU.
01-22-2004 09:21 PM
Advertisement

jrhessey Offline
1st String

I Root For: Cleveland
SkunkworksNCAAbbs LUG

You would think the players would sick and tired of blowing 15 + point leads almost every game in the second half... We'll be lucky if we finsih above 500 this year in the ACC! Disgusting!

:bang:
01-22-2004 09:25 PM
MsNole
Unregistered

Well, I'm quite surprised. FSU does play better at home than on the road, as their record shows. The only 2 ACC opponents we've beaten this year were Maryland and y'all and both games were played in Tallahassee. Maybe Hamilton will bring the Noles out of the cellar in the ACC... :eek:
01-22-2004 09:29 PM
Laettners Legacy Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Duke Blue Devil

:eek:

and I stopped watching at 40-17
01-22-2004 10:06 PM
JD Heel
Unregistered

I think our team stopped playing then too.

-JD
01-22-2004 10:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.