Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Loserville getting their a**es handed to them on ESPN
Bookmark and Share
banyon Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Memphis&Kansas
Loserville getting their a**es handed to them on ESPN
choke city. That Big East tourney might still be in doubt.
02-18-2006 10:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

tigerjeb Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

CrappiesDonatorsMemphis Hall of Fame

what a shammphphhffe.... nope i couldnt say it with a straight face
02-18-2006 10:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ULCARDINALS Offline
1st String

I Root For:

We've missed you lately at insidetheville.com Banyon. You are the new village idiot for us to laugh at. Congrats....you'll finally win a C-USA tourney this year!!!!
02-18-2006 11:14 PM
JTStacy Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

ULCARDINALS Wrote:We've missed you lately at insidetheville.com Banyon. You are the new village idiot for us to laugh at. Congrats....you'll finally win a C-USA tourney this year!!!!
It would have been nice to play ya'll this year. But the FACT is that your AD and coach wanted to avoid difficult games. You're paying the price for that one. Then again, a 30-point spanking from the Tigers would have destroyed your young team. They're young right. That's the excuse this time isn't it.
02-18-2006 11:16 PM
ULCARDINALS Offline
1st String

I Root For:

JTStacy Wrote:
ULCARDINALS Wrote:We've missed you lately at insidetheville.com Banyon. You are the new village idiot for us to laugh at. Congrats....you'll finally win a C-USA tourney this year!!!!
It would have been nice to play ya'll this year. But the FACT is that your AD and coach wanted to avoid difficult games. You're paying the price for that one. Then again, a 30-point spanking from the Tigers would have destroyed your young team. They're young right. That's the excuse this time isn't it.

I'll sacrifice 10 trips to the NIT for one final four appearance....and so would you.....but that would only be in your wildest dreams.
02-18-2006 11:21 PM
fbgdkh Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

OK, it's February now.
Aren't Louisville fans still hanging around here kinda like groupies?!?

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
02-18-2006 11:22 PM
Advertisement

JTStacy Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

ULCARDINALS Wrote:
JTStacy Wrote:

I'll sacrifice 10 trips to the NIT for one final four appearance....and so would you.....but that would only be in your wildest dreams.
Typical uofmanyls response. Avoid what was said because you've got nothing. We'll be just fine thank you. The funny thing is that in your FF year, Memphis drilled you at home and was two FTs away from beating you a 2nd time with an NIT team.
02-18-2006 11:23 PM
OneShiningMoment Away
MT.org's Smartass and Dumbass

I Root For: OnCampusStadium

Donators

ULCARDINALS Wrote:
JTStacy Wrote:

Sorry, it's not a wild dream for me. I was at the Final Four in 1985 when Memphis played eventual national champion Villanova.

Thanks for playing. Here's your parting gift - - a bucket of KFC.
02-18-2006 11:24 PM
ULCARDINALS Offline
1st String

I Root For:

JTStacy Wrote:
ULCARDINALS Wrote:
JTStacy Wrote:

Typical uofmanyls response. Avoid what was said because you've got nothing. We'll be just fine thank you. The funny thing is that in your FF year, Memphis drilled you at home and was two FTs away from beating you a 2nd time with an NIT team.

The University of Memphis....proudly winning regular season games and claiming them to be equal to national titles.
02-18-2006 11:26 PM
ULCARDINALS Offline
1st String

I Root For:

OneShiningMoment Wrote:
ULCARDINALS Wrote:
JTStacy Wrote:

Sorry, it's not a wild dream for me. I was at the Final Four in 1985 when Memphis played eventual national champion Villanova.

Oh...my bad....once every 20 years!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
02-18-2006 11:27 PM
OneShiningMoment Away

Donators

ULCARDINALS Wrote:
OneShiningMoment Wrote:
ULCARDINALS Wrote:
JTStacy Wrote:

Typical Loserville fan response. You make a stupid statement and we prove you wrong. And now you try to play it off. Now who's the village idiot???
02-18-2006 11:31 PM
Advertisement

TigerTim Offline
All American

I Root For:

It sounds like the UL fan is bitter. It is funny, he has to go to the past since this year his team would struggle against a junior high team.
02-18-2006 11:32 PM
TigerinTX Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Quote:Oh...my bad....once every 20 years!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Is that your new mantra for making the BE tournament?

Play the game one opponent at a time, and enjoy one season at a time. Funny how things work out.
02-18-2006 11:32 PM
ULCARDINALS Offline
1st String

I Root For:

OneShiningMoment Wrote:
ULCARDINALS Wrote:
OneShiningMoment Wrote:
ULCARDINALS Wrote:
JTStacy Wrote:

Typical Loserville fan response. You make a stupid statement and we prove you wrong. And now you try to play it off. Now who's the village idiot???

What statement was proved wrong???? Please tell me where that occured.
02-18-2006 11:34 PM
TigerTim Offline
All American

I Root For:

It is so sad when a school's atheltic season is highlighted by one of its football players getting stepped on.
02-18-2006 11:35 PM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

ULCARDINALS Wrote:Oh...my bad....once every 20 years!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

How much do you guys pay "The Great Bambino" every year? Isn't it something like 2.5 mil?

You'd think with that kind of dough, you could at least buy your way into your own conference tournament. lmfao lmfao lmfao
02-18-2006 11:35 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

OneShiningMoment Away

Donators

ULCARDINALS Wrote:
OneShiningMoment Wrote:
ULCARDINALS Wrote:
OneShiningMoment Wrote:
ULCARDINALS Wrote:
JTStacy Wrote:

"I'll sacrifice 10 trips to the NIT for one final four appearance....and so would you.....but that would only be in your wildest dreams.

Wanna try to backtrack and try to explain your way outta that one????
02-18-2006 11:36 PM
ULCARDINALS Offline
1st String

I Root For:

OneShiningMoment Wrote:
ULCARDINALS Wrote:
OneShiningMoment Wrote:
ULCARDINALS Wrote:
OneShiningMoment Wrote:
ULCARDINALS Wrote:
JTStacy Wrote:

"I'll sacrifice 10 trips to the NIT for one final four appearance....and so would you.....but that would only be in your wildest dreams.

I've got a newsflash for you MORON...YOU HAVEN'T MADE THE FINAL FOUR IN THE LAST TEN YEARS!!!!!
02-18-2006 11:39 PM
OneShiningMoment Away

Donators

ULCARDINALS Wrote:
OneShiningMoment Wrote:
ULCARDINALS Wrote:
OneShiningMoment Wrote:
ULCARDINALS Wrote:
OneShiningMoment Wrote:
ULCARDINALS Wrote:
JTStacy Wrote:

I've got a newsflash for you MORON...YOU HAVEN'T MADE THE FINAL FOUR IN THE LAST TEN YEARS!!!!!

Once again, typical response. You did not specify time frame or anything in your original post and now you're backtracking cause I proved your red azz wrong.
02-18-2006 11:40 PM
ULCARDINALS Offline
1st String

I Root For:

TigerTim Wrote:It is so sad when a school's atheltic season is highlighted by one of its football players getting stepped on.

And the highlight of your season????

CRICKETS.....
02-18-2006 11:43 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.