Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Official Apology
kaisersayzo Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

I'm terribly sorry that the Duke players had to waste their times playing yesterday. I'm pretty sure the game would have been more fun if we just forfieted in the first place. What an awful f*cking display from UMD. Not taking from Duke's play at all, we got our a$$es kicked.

With that said the only thing I could possibly say is that JG once again showed up the "Best PG in the country". I absolutely loved watching him blow by Duhon any time he wanted to. Too bad no one else on the team decided to play. In case you needed some proof, as usual I include the stats for ya!

Duhon - 7 points, 5 assists, 2 TO's, 2 rebounds, 1 block, 2 steals and 2-10 from the field.
Gilcrist - 14 points, 3 assists, 2 TO's, 8 rebounds, 0 blocks, 3 steals and 7-19 from the field.

ps. I'm positive that had UMD actually made any shots that JG would have had more assists as well to provide the complete domination. Thanks to our all-thumbs players, about 10 great passes either got fumbled or just missed the easy shots.....go figure.
02-23-2004 09:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

nate jonesacc
Unregistered

You can pretty much put that loss on John Gilchrist's shoulders, BTW.

Scoring those points in the beginning is exactly what made you get blown out.
02-23-2004 09:23 PM
Quote this message in a reply
kaisersayzo Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

nate jonesacc Wrote:You can pretty much put that loss on John Gilchrist's shoulders, BTW.

Scoring those points in the beginning is exactly what made you get blown out.
Look Nate, It is obvious that we will never see eye to eye. You consistantly forget that UMD has no real seniors or experienced players for that matter. Duhon has a much easier time sneaking through a game without scoring a point. JG is much like JWill was. He is the point guard and more than that, he is a valid and consistant scorer. Duhon took 10 shots and made 2. I can't help that he sucks as a scorer.

Why don't you take off your Duke hat for a minute and look at how much more JG has to do to get his stats than Duhon for one minute. UMD has proven one thing this year. They have proven that there is only one person on the team you can count on for consistant play...JG. NO ONE else on the team has proven that they are a worthy threat (NCM sometimes). Your assumption that his early scoring was the reason they lost is ridiculous. He was the only reason we were in that game. He is the only reason that UMD lasted 10 minutes before being blown out. He did make some great penetrations and attemted many times to deliver a great pass. The rest of the players just simply sucked on that day. They dropped nice passes, missed easy lay-ups and basically crapped all over JG's attempts. That's the truth. JG had a great game. Too bad he was the only one who showed up!

ps. JG lead the team as well in rebounds...he's a freakin PG you moron. Don't try to pin this loss on his great effort....you know he schooled Duhon again!
02-24-2004 08:53 AM
Advertisement

nate jonesacc
Unregistered

Again? When did he EVER school Duhon?

And besides Duhon, Duke has one other upperclassman who plays significant minutes.

Great logic, buddy. :rolleyes:

Keep disagreeing with Coach K and Skip Prosser...
02-24-2004 06:44 PM
Quote this message in a reply
kaisersayzo Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

nate jonesacc Wrote:Again? When did he EVER school Duhon?

And besides Duhon, Duke has one other upperclassman who plays significant minutes.

Great logic, buddy. :rolleyes:

Keep disagreeing with Coach K and Skip Prosser...
Well let me begin with last game where he schooled Duhon for starts.

UMD plays 5 starters where only one had ever started a game until this year. Duke has Williams, Duhon, Redick, Ewing, and even Shav who have all started many times before this year for God sakes. Now that is logic you moron. You really have no grasp of how young UMD is do you? The only senior we have is a CC transfer that never started until this year. NCM is the only kid who had started some games last year. Duke certainly has WAY more experience out on the court, Whether they are a senior or not.

And I will keep disagreeing with you. Did you see Paul at work last night? Impressive!

ps. Did you see JG go for 19 points, 6 assists, 3 TO's, 1 block and 5 steals against Clemson? Keep hating Nate!
02-26-2004 09:41 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.