Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

What the hell is up with UAB fans?
Bookmark and Share
Tigerlurch Offline
2nd String

I Root For:
What the hell is up with UAB fans?
I am really pissed off at myself b/c I keep going over to the Blazer Forum for some stupid reason to read their posts about Memphis. I guess it justs burns me to no end that after the UAB/Memphis game they immediately started talking SH&T about Coach Cal and our players and how they will definitely beat us in Bartow and when we responded they all act like we are "arrogant, obnoxious fans".

Man, this ATTALLABLAZE guy is unreal, I have never seen someone in so much denial as this guy. Here is his latest post and this is after posting that Memphis is on probation on their board. Yeah, UAB is not obnoxious or trying to start trouble.....whatever!

Posted by ATTALLABLAZE: 06 Feb 2006 07:38 am Post subject: What the hell is up with the Memphis fans?

"Not all of them but a good many of them are acting like they are God's gift to basketball, (and football for some strange reason)? It seems that when the conference realigned, a good many of them decided they would take Louisville's place in the way of obnoxious, arrogant, and trash talking fans running down fellow conference members, not just UAB but everyone else in C-USA. Not just that but many of them are trying to create a big controversy with UAB fans by trying to start trouble and arguments with as many UAB fans as they can. I just don
02-06-2006 01:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BengalBurger Offline
with cheese!

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!

hey SCC!!! is this guy really FUT? :youmoron:
02-06-2006 02:59 PM
FUT Offline
Banned

I Root For: clarity

BengalBurger Wrote:hey SCC!!! is this guy really FUT? :youmoron:

no he is not.
02-06-2006 03:00 PM
Big Ol Pimp Offline
Twist It, Hit It, Light It

I Root For: MEMPHIS
DonatorsDonators

IP check
02-06-2006 05:27 PM
wylioats Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Why do you care what UAB fans think (what few of them there are). What they think doesn't matter. Them and their school are nobodies. Hell most of the populace of Birmingham could care less about UAB. Check their attendance in both football and basketball, you'll see what I mean.
02-06-2006 05:41 PM
Advertisement

Tigerlurch Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Maybe I am the only guy that gets fired up over these things. If so, then I guess you are right..... move on.
02-06-2006 07:58 PM
450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis

Tigerlurch Wrote:Maybe I am the only guy that gets fired up over these things. If so, then I guess you are right..... move on.

No you are not the only one who gets fired up at those dip$hits!! I can't stand them and like letting them know...F em
02-06-2006 09:54 PM
BengalBurger Offline
with cheese!

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!

450bench Wrote:
Tigerlurch Wrote:Maybe I am the only guy that gets fired up over these things. If so, then I guess you are right..... move on.

No you are not the only one who gets fired up at those dip$hits!! I can't stand them and like letting them know...F em

surely THIS guy's FUT then. right?

(just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not following you)
02-06-2006 11:05 PM
450bench Offline

BengalBurger Wrote:
450bench Wrote:

surely THIS guy's FUT then. right?

(just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not following you)

Negative 02-13-banana
02-07-2006 01:31 AM
Advertisement

TrUmEm Offline
All American

I Root For: memphis

For a couple of years now, some of the more negative UABers have come out of the woodwork, but i wouldn't worry about them too much. You just have to recognize it for what it is...they may love Anderson and may beat their chests over playing with less talant, but at the end of the day, they want things that we have--- more talanted recruits and media attention. It burns some folks that Memphis gets more attention and they don't get that kind of respect.

So imagine being in their shoes when Memphis fans claim to have a better team than them and rather than being able to shut them up, you lose on their home court and prove them right. This on top of everything else.
In short, some folks are bitter, and in order to save face, they continue talking smack anyway.

So like the other guy said... no need to let it bother you so much...we are the ones with the rankings, media mentions, guarenteed spot in the NCAAs, and with the win. Even if they manage to beat us at their place (possible although we should win anyway), it almost doesn't even matter. We've still got everything else going for us.

Just sit back and grin that we may be scratching and clawing our way into keeping a number one seed rather than having to scratch and claw our way into the tourny altogether.
02-10-2006 04:02 PM
HHammerhead Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Football

Donators

Let's just win in Birmingham and let that speak for itself.
02-10-2006 04:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bmtblaze Offline
Hootie Inspector

I Root For: Hooties!

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award

We are sick of some of your posters coming over to our board and acting like complete jackasses 01-wingedeagle on our MAIN board. It must be that Louisville arrogance coming through. lmfao Thankfully we have good moderators and Admins who take out the trash. :banned:

have a good day punks. 04-rock 04-rock 04-rock 04-rock
02-11-2006 02:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Gay Tiger Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Bmtblaze Wrote:We are sick of some of your posters coming over to our board and acting like complete jackasses 01-wingedeagle on our MAIN board. It must be that Louisville arrogance coming through. lmfao Thankfully we have good moderators and Admins who take out the trash. :banned:

ok mrconway - kpig - derby... whats the hold up on this one?
02-16-2006 04:09 PM
Advertisement

450bench Offline

Bmtblaze Wrote:We are sick of some of your posters coming over to our board and acting like complete jackasses 01-wingedeagle on our MAIN board. It must be that Louisville arrogance coming through. lmfao Thankfully we have good moderators and Admins who take out the trash. :banned:

Hey Bmtblaze...get a clue and go :kobe: yourself... 05-mafia 04-chairshot 05-mafia 04-chairshot
02-16-2006 08:58 PM
TxTiger79 Offline
All American

I Root For: Tigers

Folding@NCAAbbs

Your mods are so stupid they even deleted a post asking a question about UAB and their medical school, funny part is the post was from my brother who wanted to use the response on his Bama fan father-in-law, he just told him that he was right ya'll are idiots.
02-16-2006 09:07 PM
Tigerlurch Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

I agree MODS, why is this post still here??? Doesn't really bother me but if we have to follow their rules on their boards about not calling other members/mods out then why can they do it on our board?
02-16-2006 10:32 PM
Derby Offline
tigris rex

DonatorsSkunkworksCrappiesDonatorsMemphis Hall of Fame

Big Gay Tiger Wrote:

ok mrconway - kpig - derby... whats the hold up on this one?

BGT,

Mods can move the post, delete the post, and such, mods can't ban, if that's what you are talking about.
02-17-2006 12:18 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.