Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Another Baseball Pass
Cincy Cats Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

1998- Great Alaska Shootout Championship
75-75 tie, 1 second left
FLETCHER to MARTIN to LEVETT! Good night, the party's over!
Final Score
UC 77
Duke 75 04-rock
04-02-2004 04:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Coach Doh
Unregistered

Great Game!

Congratulations.

doh
04-02-2004 05:05 PM
Quote this message in a reply
JFlight21 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Cincinnati

When i go to Duke camp this year.....Im gonna request Coach K too get his pansy *** up to the shoe.
04-02-2004 05:10 PM
Advertisement

Coach Doh
Unregistered

catfanjw21 Wrote:When i go to Duke camp this year.....Im gonna request Coach K too get his pansy *** up to the shoe.
I hope you haven't already spent the money your momma gave you for your bus ticket home when you "request" that.

doh
04-02-2004 05:37 PM
JFlight21 Offline
Heisman

I dont really understand the doh at the end of all your posts. lol
04-02-2004 05:44 PM
Advertisement

Coach Doh
Unregistered

catfanjw21 Wrote:I dont really understand the doh at the end of all your posts. lol
You had to be there...........

doh
04-02-2004 05:47 PM
T-Monay820
Unregistered

Coach Doh Wrote:Great Game!

Congratulations.

doh
Yeah, great game, but time to catch up with the rest of the world.

Final Four:
Duke
GT
UConn
OSU

Cincy - on the couch at home
04-02-2004 07:46 PM
Advertisement

JFlight21 Offline
Heisman

Dont look at me I didnt start this post. Good Luck against Uconn tho!!!Even tho i have Uconn winning.
04-02-2004 10:12 PM
Laettners Legacy Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Duke Blue Devil

T-Monay820 Wrote:Final Four:
Duke
GT
UConn
OSU
and I thought the SEC was the best basketball conference...
04-03-2004 04:20 PM
Advertisement

Cincy Cats Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

why would you ever think the sec is the best conference? who do they have besides uk? wait 'til '05 when the powerhouse Big East is formed. That is why UC does bad in the tourney every year. We have a weak non-conference schedule every year and a decent conference, but we are not tested. Once we get to the Big East we will play UCONN, Pitt, Syracuse, Louisville etc. we will have to play in MSG for they conference tourney, then we will be tourney tested. Not to mention expanding our recruiting base, seeing how we have nobody to recruit the northeast right now. :stupid: 04-rock
04-04-2004 12:42 PM
1125 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Cincinnati, NKU

Folding@NCAAbbsSkunkworks

Cincy Cats Wrote:why would you ever think the sec is the best conference? who do they have besides uk? wait 'til '05 when the powerhouse Big East is formed. That is why UC does bad in the tourney every year. We have a weak non-conference schedule every year and a decent conference, but we are not tested. Once we get to the Big East we will play UCONN, Pitt, Syracuse, Louisville etc. we will have to play in MSG for they conference tourney, then we will be tourney tested. Not to mention expanding our recruiting base, seeing how we have nobody to recruit the northeast right now. :stupid: 04-rock
Yes Sir
04-04-2004 10:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.