Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Good year in baseball
Bookmark and Share
Owlzfan84 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Kennesaw State
Good year in baseball
well we finished our second year of d-1 baseball. improving on our 24-32 record last year to 32-23 with big wins over uga and tech. This years team was super young and it showed in conference play where many times they played inconsistant. but with that said, they had a great year and i didnt expect to be 9 games over 500 by our second year of d1.
05-18-2007 10:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MercerFan Offline
Orange & Black

I Root For: The Bears

Donators

The main surprise is how well KSU played out of conference, and how average/below average they were in conference.

It's almost as if they played better when faced with a huge challenge.

A great season, and I enjoyed watching your team.
05-19-2007 12:55 AM
Owlzfan84 Offline
Special Teams

i agree. they werent scared of tech or uga. they went right at them. i interviewed coach sansing b4 the year started and he said right away he expected to beat tech. its to bad the team couldnt bring that same intensity to conference play. Stetson is around the same talent level as tech, but the focus wasnt there and u cant do that to stetson. i really do think their good enough to finish top 3 next year in the conference. they just have to be focused.
05-19-2007 01:19 AM
Advertisement

MercerFan Offline
Orange & Black

I Root For: The Bears

Donators

Owlzfan84 Wrote:i really do think their good enough to finish top 3 next year in the conference. they just have to be focused.

Without a doubt.
05-19-2007 10:32 AM
Nick M Offline
1st String

DonatorsDonators
RE: Good year in baseball
They did a good job this year. Winning against Tech and UGA brought more attention than any ASun game would have brought and that's just the way they played. Stetson was a lot better than Tech this year.
05-21-2007 09:17 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.