ETSU Game 2/5/07
Bookmark and Share
BigBlueFan1 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:
ETSU Game 2/5/07
What has happened to you guys? I thought the game would be much closer. Was really disappointed in J-Rod. All but 2 of his points were from the free throw line. If it wasn't for the fact CU took 31 free throws compared to our 6, it could have been a 40 point game. Have your guys given up? Please don't take offense, but it looked like we were playing against a high school team at times.
02-06-2007 01:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

andone Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Who knows what team is going to show up lately.
02-06-2007 02:06 PM
Advertisement

bucs77 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: ETSU

I agree BigBlue, I watched the game at Campbell online and they looked much better than they did last night. I thought it looked like they just gave up in the second half. They weren't going for rebounds and not following missed shots.
02-06-2007 02:12 PM
the Big Camel Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

This team has struggled on the road all season long. As far as ETSU goes, we don't matchup well at all with you guys and the scores the past two years shows that.

Your players are just long and athletic and at this point we can't matchup with it, especially at the guard position.

As far as J-Rod, everybody has a bad game everyone once at awhile. This kid has been amazing all year long and it was just an off night.
02-06-2007 02:29 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Geo Visitors Map
Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.