Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ETSU Game
Bookmark and Share
Nick M Offline
1st String

I Root For: Kennesaw State
DonatorsDonators
ETSU Game
Think the boys are playing well enough to win this one on the road?

Ball movement has been up and down. Some games it looks great, other games I wonder just who is on the court. Shooting the same way. Stegall is doing wonders in the paint. Could be a little bit more aggressive to get those rebounds but I'll take the points and then lane any day. Plus when Wooten wants a rebound, it's hard to stop him. Long armspan, great jumping ability and strong presence down low.

Pull an upset and go over .500 in the conference would be nice but challenging on the road.
01-18-2007 12:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ETSUfan1 Offline
SoCon / ETSU Mod

I Root For: ETSU Football

Donators

Should be a good game. Hopefully Wooten wont get into a fight with anyone this year...
01-18-2007 03:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Owlzfan84 Offline
Special Teams

who did wooten get in a fight with last year again?

if i were etsu i'd be worried about wooten. if he gets it going with his three point shooting, etsu could be in for a long night. i'm also sure he still has a chip or two on his shoulder from last year.
01-18-2007 10:54 PM
Nick M Offline
1st String

DonatorsDonators

on TV at 7:30
01-19-2007 10:35 AM
ETSUfan1 Offline
SoCon / ETSU Mod

I Root For: ETSU Football

Donators

Ben Rhoda and Wooten got into it. Rhoda has graduated now. I wonder how much animosity the two teams will have really, since ETSU basically has a new team now.
01-19-2007 01:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JWBUC Offline
1st String

I Root For: ETSU Bucs

Wooten is a heck of a player.

Great leaper. Quick. Very quick off his feet. Did I say quick ?
01-19-2007 10:30 PM
BigBlueFan1 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Wooton was impressive. Almost had a little fight but it settled down quickly. You could tell the teams don't like each other.
01-19-2007 10:41 PM
Owlzfan84 Offline
Special Teams

yea he is. scary thing is he wasnt recruited by a single d-1 school.

heck of a game thanks for the respect, and we'll be sure to return the favor at home next game.
01-19-2007 11:24 PM
BigBlueFan1 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

So what's with Ingle? He couldn't throw it in the ocean. I havnet seen that many airballs in a long time. From what I remember last year he could drain the 3. This year he couldn't do anything. Has this been going on all year?
01-20-2007 10:27 AM
Advertisement

Owlzfan84 Offline
Special Teams

ingle is having some ankle problems. at least he's contributing with the passing.
01-20-2007 11:03 AM
JC rugger Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:
ESPN- Wooten
The kid can play. I saw this morning on ESPN that one of Wooten's dunk was #10 on the Play of the Day.
01-20-2007 11:06 AM
Bucfaithful Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ETSU

Wooten was incredibly impressive. He is one of the quickest and most explosive leapers I've seen in a while. He got the one off.rebound and dunked before our guys could jump again. And that alley oop...oh my lord!! Very, very impressive player. I'll be glad when he graduates.

Stegall's not too shaby, either. Clearly one of the best big men in the league.
01-20-2007 11:36 AM
BUCHOOPS Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

I would first like to say great game KSU. Glad we could win the game, even though I was a little worried that Wooten was going to lead his team to victory. He had half of there points going into halftime pretty much. Very solid player. Glad he got in foul trouble or it might have ended in a different manner. Look forward to play KSU once again! Go BUCS
01-20-2007 01:56 PM
Advertisement

Nick M Offline
1st String

DonatorsDonators

Just got to say it. First point Ingle scored was in OT. That hurts. You can pass all day long and break the press wonderfully as he does but I can't help but think if he makes 1 basket out of his 10 tries in regulation, there wouldn't be a need for OT.

I had about 20 people over at my place while the game was on and the school just lacks school spirit. Attendance at home games is critical. Have we thought about giving Andre the PG position part time? Or maybe Ragsdale? Zach is not far enough along to take the position yet in my opinion.

Great game by everyone else... really kept it entertaining and we could have gotten the W. I'm looking forward to watching the rematch at home.
01-21-2007 09:12 AM
Owlzfan84 Offline
Special Teams

yea i cant wait for the rematch. Nick, try to get as many ppl as you can to come to the game. i want it to be like last year when we had a ton of ppl. i'll see if i can talk a lot of my friends into coming.
01-21-2007 06:00 PM
MercerFan Offline
Orange & Black

I Root For: The Bears

Donators

Good luck in your next game with ETSU... I was cheering for you guys on TV. Oh and on a side note, I'll be at the Mercer @ KSU game. The first time I'll see your gym.
01-21-2007 06:43 PM
Owlzfan84 Offline
Special Teams

^^good to know. yea we have a pretty nice facility. i really like you're arena as well. do you all have a nice baseball stadium? i can only see pictures of the field on you're website. i was just wondering cuz you all seem to have a good baseball team yearly.

didnt you all lose some guy on you're starting lineup for the year? i thought i read that somewhere. should make the game more interesting.
01-22-2007 03:17 PM
MercerFan Offline
Orange & Black

I Root For: The Bears

Donators

Owlzfan84 Wrote:^^good to know. yea we have a pretty nice facility. i really like you're arena as well. do you all have a nice baseball stadium? i can only see pictures of the field on you're website. i was just wondering cuz you all seem to have a good baseball team yearly.

didnt you all lose some guy on you're starting lineup for the year? i thought i read that somewhere. should make the game more interesting.

Cool I'm looking forward to seeing your arena. I'll be the guy in the orange mercer shirt, lol.

Our baseball field itself is very very nice, totally renovated just a couple years ago (new grass, dirt, and wall)... the stands on the other hand could use some work, but they are OK.

As for basketball, yes we lost one of our big men for the rest of the season (academic reasons)... he was averaging over 9 boards, over 9 points, and almost 3 blocks. You guys are definitely a tough team for us (OT last game), so it should be a good game!!
01-22-2007 03:57 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.