GARDNER WEBB GAME
Bookmark and Share
TwentyXroper Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:
GARDNER WEBB GAME
IM NEW HERE BUT I JUST WANT TO SAY I HOPE THIS IS A GOOD FORUM B/C I LIKE THE CAMELS AND EVERYTHING WE STAND FOR AND I DONT WANT TO TALK BOUT NOTHIN MORE THAN THE CAMELS LOL

SO YEH ANY THOUGHTS ON TONIGHTS GAME AGAINST GARDNER WEBB .... WE BEAT THEM LAST TIME ON THE ROAD AND IT SEEMS WE ARE DOING GOOD AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAMES BUT THEN TIRING OUT AND GETTIN LAZY WITH THE BALL MAYBE TONIGHT IT WILL HAPPEN TO WHERE WE CAN ACTUALLY CONTROL THE TEMPO OF THE GAME THE WAY WE WANT TO PLAY IT .....
01-25-2006 01:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Small_Wonder Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Campbell

Turn off caps?
01-25-2006 02:12 PM
TwentyXroper Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

umm k i didnt think that would matter but just for you man
01-25-2006 02:38 PM
Small_Wonder Offline
2nd String

Thanks man! Anyways... you going to the game? I acutally think our problem is that we are too much of a second half time, trying to play catch up and then tried out. And we can't let people shoot 50% + on us.
01-25-2006 02:52 PM
Advertisement

TwentyXroper Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

yeh its not only that but pay attention to the defense when we first start for the past 4 home games we have started off in zone, to an extent thats fine but when the other team is playing to where we need to play man to man and not have those points scored on us it gets really old....im sure robbie is trying to play "their" game but as soon as we get down by 20 he switches it to the man to man ....

but hell yeh im gonna go to the game .... always have and always will

were you able to get into last weeks match up against matt doherty and his crew??
01-25-2006 03:24 PM
andone Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

The problem with our beloved camels lies in Robbie Laing. He has been out coached in most of these past few games. We continue to do a poor job of defending the perimeter to the point that it is laughable. We have no press offence to speak of. If I am the opposing coach I press campbell at every turn, stretch the defence and force campbell to play a half court game and let the ass woopin begin. Laing has no answer.

Laings combinations of players in the game makes no sense. He leaves Jake on the bench for long stretches at a time when he needs him in the game to make plays. Dapo is an absolute joke Russ has no confidence and is practically afraid of his own shadow. Laing has not played Colin, one of his most skilled post players, in the last five games to play Dapo and Matt....give me a break! Get Ruell back in the game and put selfish Reggie back on the bench, note Kennesaw State, nuff said.

At the rate we are going we will barely make it into the tourney and when we do we will be seeded last and get our asses handed to us in the first game by either FAU or ETSU. Thanks coach! 04-chairshot
01-26-2006 08:37 AM
TwentyXroper Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

please tell me your kidding about colin being the best post player we got seriously theres a reason why he never gets up off the bench, its very obvious actually lol
01-26-2006 09:10 AM
Advertisement

andone Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

I didn't say Colin was the best post player. I said he is one of the most skilled post players. He is certainly better than Dapo and Matt.
01-26-2006 12:57 PM
TwentyXroper Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

well that is why you, along with coach lang will never truly be a very good basketball coach ... he shouldnt even recruited that guy to begin with
01-30-2006 01:16 PM
andone Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Laing didn't recruit him, Russ or Anthony. They were Lee's recruits to fit his style of play at the time. No fault of theirs. Say what you want certain players are better suited to fit different schemes and style of play and unfortunately for them laings style is not best suited for their game. That doesn't make laing, you or me a good or bad coach. Either way each one of those players on that team has worked hard from when they were young kids to this point and if they have the opportunity that they have today, good for them.
01-31-2006 08:30 AM
Advertisement

TwentyXroper Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

ok point takin i know college ball is college ball but he is doing good by not playing them .... the best players will play and thats what he does, i mean even not starting pringle some games shows that the other guys are steppin up in games/practice and want to play it would just be nice to see everyone else play as hard as they can

props go to DAPO' for the 4 blocked shots last game against JACKSONVILLE very nice!!!!!!!!
01-31-2006 11:30 AM
andone Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

You are correct and Dapo played a heck of a game last nights. I think that the 7 boards where a great effort on his part as well.
01-31-2006 02:17 PM
Small_Wonder Offline
2nd String

I miss Anthony, he was really talented.
01-31-2006 02:18 PM
Advertisement

TwentyXroper Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

yeh i liked it when he get mad and slap the floor
01-31-2006 04:30 PM
the Big Camel Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

TwentyXroper Wrote:well that is why you, along with coach lang will never truly be a very good basketball coach ... he shouldnt even recruited that guy to begin with
nevermind
01-31-2006 09:38 PM
TwentyXroper Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

what??

nevermind what i said or your whole post
01-31-2006 11:06 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Geo Visitors Map
Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.