Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Check out this thread on CUSA's board
Bookmark and Share
Trojans1andAll Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Troy

I don't usually go around looking for posts/threads to tick me off. But I did discover this little beauty on the CUSA boards. And it almost made me sick.

<a href='http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/confusa/invision/index.php?act=ST&f=22&t=13524' target='_blank'>NCAA D-I Academics</a>

I'm sorry folks, someone with a cool temper needs to get on there and speak up for the Sun Belt, and thats not me. I love the 'Belt, but I couldnt type two sentences before I would tell them to go to...
well you know. Also, I don't know as much about all the Sun Belt schools as some of you do since Troy is still a newbie around here.

GO SUN BELT!
07-17-2004 04:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

I know.

You guys can start a poll on this site, and put CUSA last. That way you'll feel beter :laugh:
07-17-2004 04:51 PM
prettyricky Offline
The Peoples Champ

I Root For: Da Coog's

Here's something to make you feel better. I went to a cusa school and I cant figure out how to use quotes in my posts, I see sun belt people do it all the time. Damn smarty pants :D
07-17-2004 05:13 PM
HiddenDragon Offline
Banned

I Root For:
BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award

Dude, I'm like you. I went to a CUSA school and couldn't figure that **it out either until...............................................Ok here we go:

When you're viewing a post you want to quote all you do is look to the right of the post and you'll see the word quote in a little blue box. Click on that and it will prompt you type you response and you'll also see the post you had quoted underneath your response. Too damn simple! 04-bow
07-17-2004 05:30 PM
prettyricky Offline
The Peoples Champ

See I could have only learned this on a Sun Belt board. :D
07-17-2004 05:48 PM
prettyricky Offline
The Peoples Champ

Trojans1andAll Wrote:I don't usually go around looking for posts/threads to tick me off. But I did discover this little beauty on the CUSA boards. And it almost made me sick.

<a href='http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/confusa/invision/index.php?act=ST&f=22&t=13524' target='_blank'>NCAA D-I Academics</a>

I'm sorry folks, someone with a cool temper needs to get on there and speak up for the Sun Belt, and thats not me. I love the 'Belt, but I couldnt type two sentences before I would tell them to go to...
well you know. Also, I don't know as much about all the Sun Belt schools as some of you do since Troy is still a newbie around here.

GO SUN BELT!
See this is education in progress :D
07-17-2004 05:50 PM
Advertisement

badgerwolf Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Most alums think their school is better than the guy next door's school; let the goobers have some fun they are hardly academic experts and do not get paid for their guesstimations :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
07-17-2004 06:02 PM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

badgerwolf Wrote:Most alums think their school is better than the guy next door's school; let the goobers have some fun they are hardly academic experts and do not get paid for their guesstimations&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; :laugh:&nbsp; :laugh:&nbsp; :laugh:
<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Hey, some of those schools actually educate their athletes instead of being plagued by scandals--unless you attend UAB. That reminds me. Whatever happened to that 13 or 14 year-old UAB student who claimed she was raped by half the athletes at UAB?</span></span></span>
07-17-2004 06:10 PM
Quote this message in a reply
SwampHound Offline
All American

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

:snore: reading those "expert" opinions is like watching paint dry.
07-17-2004 06:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
prettyricky Offline
The Peoples Champ

BlueRaiderPride Wrote:<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Hey, some of those schools actually educate their athletes instead of being plagued by scandals--unless you attend UAB. That reminds me. Whatever happened to that 13 or 14 year-old UAB student who claimed she was raped by half the athletes at UAB?</span></span></span>
She took the money and ran ...
07-17-2004 07:04 PM
badgerwolf Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

prettyricky Wrote:
BlueRaiderPride Wrote:<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Hey, some of those schools actually educate their athletes instead of being plagued by scandals--unless you attend UAB.&nbsp; That reminds me.&nbsp; Whatever happened to that 13 or 14 year-old UAB student who claimed she was raped by half the athletes at UAB?</span></span></span>
She took the money and ran ...

Are you related to the Colorado coach? 05-nono
07-17-2004 07:45 PM
Advertisement

prettyricky Offline
The Peoples Champ

Her's was a statutory rape, like the kid in Florida w/ his teacher I say you cant rape the willing. Her situation is why 16 year olds belong in high school, their decision making skills are still in their formative stages, so she is afforded the opportunity to retract and say they took advantage of my youth and get compensated w/ Bling$$$$$$$$$.
07-17-2004 07:52 PM
untbowler Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

By the way CUSA board is this way <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< or is it this way >>>>>>>>>>>>either way it is not here, bye. :snore:
07-17-2004 08:02 PM
prettyricky Offline
The Peoples Champ

untbowler Wrote:By the way CUSA board is this way <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< or is it this way >>>>>>>>>>>>either way it is not here, bye.&nbsp; :snore:
yet this thread is a link to the CUSA board, encouraging sun belt fans to post on the CUSA board (on a topic I started I might add), how ironic ... :rolleyes:

Quote: someone with a cool temper needs to get on there and speak up for the Sun Belt,
07-17-2004 08:12 PM
SwampHound Offline
All American

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

prettyricky Wrote:
untbowler Wrote:By the way CUSA board is this way <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< or is it this way >>>>>>>>>>>>either way it is not here, bye.  :snore:
yet this thread is a link to the CUSA board, encouraging sun belt fans to post on the CUSA board (on a topic I started I might add), how ironic ... :rolleyes:

Quote: someone with a cool temper needs to get on there and speak up for the Sun Belt,
I really enjoyed reading your thought on our teams. You are a true Sun Belt fan :rolleyes:
07-17-2004 11:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

That thread was started by fans of CUSA schools.

Like I said, if you guys want to start a list and put CUSA last, then go for it. Just don't get angry when other fans rank your conference last.

I don't know anything about Sun Belt academics, but I'd be willing to bet that the CUSA fan's opinons are just that- opinions.

Don't take every single thread to heart. Afterall, this is just a FAN message board.
07-18-2004 12:08 AM
Advertisement

SwampHound Offline
All American

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

For you to think we are a "little league conference" you sure spend a lot of time over here :laugh:
07-18-2004 01:03 AM
HiddenDragon Offline
Banned

I Root For:

We're just trying to bump up your lousy thread count. You can thanks us at anytime now. :D
07-18-2004 02:52 AM
HiddenDragon Offline
Banned

I Root For:

BlueRaiderPride Wrote:
badgerwolf Wrote:Most alums think their school is better than the guy next door's school; let the goobers have some fun they are hardly academic experts and do not get paid for their guesstimations     &nbsp; :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Hey, some of those schools actually educate their athletes instead of being plagued by scandals--unless you attend UAB. That reminds me. Whatever happened to that 13 or 14 year-old UAB student who claimed she was raped by half the athletes at UAB?</span></span></span>
Sleeping Red BadgerWolf, you wouldn't happen to be familiar with incest now would you? How about you tell us what happen to the 13 or 14 yr old (wow she's gotten a lot younger) girl? We hear down in these parts she living with you now. 05-nono
07-18-2004 02:57 AM
Trojans1andAll Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Troy

HiddenDragon Wrote:We're just trying to bump up your lousy thread count. You can thanks us at anytime now. :D
<a href='http://espn.go.com/magazine/vol5no12uab.html' target='_blank'>UAB football article</a>

Thanks. :wave:
07-18-2004 03:16 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.