I Root For: The MAC
Altman pulls a Dakitch (NMR)
04-03-2007 07:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

FlashFan Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Kent State

Could happen to a more appropriate group of fans. I bet no one is laughing harder than Stan Heath.
04-03-2007 08:34 PM
Airport KC Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mid American

Quote:A plane owned by Creighton boosters was en route Tuesday to pick up Altman from Drake Field in Fayetteville on Tuesday night, ESPN.com has learned. Meantime, Broyles was expected to return from Augusta, Ga., where he was scheduled to attend the Masters (he is a member of Augusta National Golf Club). The Razorback Foundation's jet was scheduled to pick up Broyles later Tuesday night.

This is how I will save the MAC.....fly rescue planes for MAC coaches fleeing BCS offers and delivering them back to safety at the Ohio University Airport.

04-rock
04-03-2007 08:49 PM
Advertisement

DexterEagle Away
1st String

I Root For: EMU, MSU, SVSU,

Quote:Altman was believed to be at least the Razorbacks' sixth target. Arkansas officials reportedly offered the job to Texas A&M's Billy Gillespie, Kansas' Bill Self, Southern California's Tim Floyd, Memphis' John Calipari and Marquette's Tom Crean, who each turned the job down.

It sounds like they are standing in line to turn down this job. I'm emailing Broyles later tonight, telling him I don't want the job either. ;-)
04-03-2007 09:31 PM
DexterEagle Away
1st String

I Root For: EMU, MSU, SVSU,
Stan Heath to USF
Heath has been hired by South Florida, replacing former WMU coach Robert McCallum.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/...ck_check=1
04-03-2007 09:48 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.