Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

FAU 27 MTSU 20
Bookmark and Share
kalca Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Just hard nose football by two pretty good teams. MTSU have a pretty good defense. It took FAU a whole half to figure it out.
Their WR is VERY good. Shifty and fast.

FAU settled in and brought the heat in the 2nd half. Turnovers played a big part in this one.
Personally I think the MTSU two headed QB experiment backfired in this game. The lefty should start and play the entire games from here on out.
09-18-2004 06:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

badgerwolf Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Well, it looks like FAU is definitely going to win quite a few ballgames this year!

Go SBC Football!!!!
04-cheers
09-18-2004 07:24 PM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

kalca Wrote:Just hard nose football by two pretty good teams. MTSU have a pretty good defense. It took FAU a whole half to figure it out.
Their WR is VERY good. Shifty and fast.

FAU settled in and brought the heat in the 2nd half. Turnovers played a big part in this one.
Personally I think the MTSU two headed QB experiment backfired in this game. The lefty should start and play the entire games from here on out.
<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>You didn't need a miracle pass play because we gave you the football deep in our territory from passes thrown right to an FAU defender including the very first offensive play that was intercepted and became an FAU fieldgoal.

Well, perhaps SpaceRaider said it best, and I have to agree with him.

It would be better for us to go 3-8 than to go 6-5. That way the Middle Tennessee administration will KNOW that there is a problem.

Keep in mind MTSU's strength of schedule out of 117 Division 1-A teams ranks. . . . . .117th.</span></span></span>
09-18-2004 07:40 PM
Quote this message in a reply
kalca Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Ahh man, now the victory feels tainted.. 03-wink

You guys will win your share of games and all will be well in BlueRaiderland.
There is a lot of talent on that team. Really.
09-19-2004 11:26 AM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

kalca Wrote:Ahh man, now the victory feels tainted.. 03-wink

You guys will win your share of games and all will be well in BlueRaiderland.
There is a lot of talent on that team. Really.
<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Announced attendance: 13,348

We'll win our fair share of games when continued losses to the FAU's of the world forces us back to Division 1-AA.</span></span></span>
09-19-2004 01:01 PM
Advertisement

kalca Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Well look at it this way. If we don't pick up from our 5,000 from last year we both may still be battling back in D1-AA.
That would make for some interesting games. I guess we would be in the So Con with GA Southern(?) and Wofford!

Next week's game will start the story for the year I guess.
09-19-2004 05:11 PM
SwampHound Offline
All American

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

I recorded this game, could not watch it I had to work, it seemed like the teams traded uniforms at halftime. MT dominated the 1st half and FAU the 2nd half. Don't feel too bad BRP, FAU appears for real. Hawaii, North Texas and now you guys ALL on the road :eek:
09-20-2004 10:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

kalca Wrote:Well look at it this way. If we don't pick up from our 5,000 from last year we both may still be battling back in D1-AA.
That would make for some interesting games. I guess we would be in the So Con with GA Southern(?) and Wofford!

Next week's game will start the story for the year I guess.
<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Nope. If Middle Tennessee. . . . .ney, WHEN Middle Tennessee goes back to Division 1-AA we won't join a conference that opposing fans don't travel well to. And let's face it, FAU just didn't bring any fans for their game against us Saturday.

No, when we go back to 1-AA we will seek readmission into the Ohio Valley Conference for regional games against Tennessee-Martin, Tennessee Tech, and Tennessee State.</span></span></span>
09-21-2004 01:51 PM
rideOrDieTop Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Pride,

How many people do you think would show up to see you play WKU in FB? I know we have a heated rivalry in hoops so I think that would carry over in FB.
09-21-2004 03:12 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.