Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The Field Turf is done and it looks like crap!
Bookmark and Share
thria ball Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

OU's new field is a joke. It is like running in a sandbox. How do you play on recycled nike tennis shoes and sand? Chalk up another blunder for the biggest idiot of them all TOM BOEH! Thanks for hiring Brian Knorr, what a joke!
07-26-2002 09:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Econoknight Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Ron Burgundy

Didn't they do a lot of market research on that stuff? I thought it was supposed to be the bomb.

Has anyone else used it already?
07-30-2002 09:47 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Roberto Gato Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Ohio, Ohio and Ohio

Three Ball is just an idiot who complains about everything. It looks quite good from the pics I've seen. Can't wait to see the logo at the center.
07-30-2002 10:15 AM
thria ball Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Roberto Gato there won't be a logo in the middle they didn't have time to put it in. 3-ball
07-30-2002 12:19 PM
Advertisement

Roberto Gato Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Ohio, Ohio and Ohio

How much time does it take? Where's the guy that painted last year's?
07-30-2002 01:44 PM
thria ball Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Roberto Gato, It won't be painted. It will be cut in or stitched in with appropriate turf color. The flesh color I was told is hard to get. They want to use this color for the attack cat head. All the lines and the OHIO in the endzones are not painted. It is white field turf just like the green turf. There will be no paint at all on the field period. I was told that the field turf crew will come back during one of are open dates in the season and cut in the cat logo. 3ball
07-30-2002 09:00 PM
Bobcat Mom Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

RG: I was told Wednesday night, that the CAT was going to be painted on for this season, then stitched on for next year.
08-10-2002 10:53 PM
kpear75775 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Please tell me this is the new field grass stuff and not the old carpet. I haven't been able to tell from any of the pics I have seen.
08-13-2002 06:57 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.