Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

WOW
Bookmark and Share
WKUTops Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Talk about '***** envy'. Look at how many threads there are on this board. I noticed the link from the sun belt board and am impressed at how many people want to talk about my alma mater. Its nice to be hated.

BTW, where does everyone think their team will finish the 05-06 basketball conference race? (I know its early, but I can't debate football.)

East
1. WKU
1. FIU
3. Ark LR
4. MTSU
5. Ark State

West
1. UL-La
2. New Orleans
3. South Al
4. Denver
5. UNT
6. Troy

Am I missing any teams?
06-24-2005 04:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TrumanWKU Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

WOW we are the JR Ewing of the Sunbelt!

Oh and WKU is the only team dancing this year, what else matters?
06-24-2005 05:01 PM
Cajunman02 Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
CrappiesCrappies

WKUTops Wrote:Talk about '***** envy'. Look at how many threads there are on this board. I noticed the link from the sun belt board and am impressed at how many people want to talk about my alma mater. Its nice to be hated.

BTW, where does everyone think their team will finish the 05-06 basketball conference race? (I know its early, but I can't debate football.)

East
1. WKU
1. FIU
3. Ark LR
4. MTSU
5. Ark State

West
1. UL-La
2. New Orleans
3. South Al
4. Denver
5. UNT
6. Troy

Am I missing any teams?
***** envy? I don't think so. I'd take UL's accomplishments and history over WKU right now. But you guys aren't half bad.

And welcome to the board. 04-cheers
06-24-2005 05:12 PM
TrumanWKU Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Cajunman02 Wrote:
WKUTops Wrote:Talk about '***** envy'.  Look at how many threads there are on this board.  I noticed the link from the sun belt board and am impressed at how many people want to talk about my alma mater.  Its nice to be hated.

BTW, where does everyone think their team will finish the 05-06 basketball conference race?  (I know its early, but I can't debate football.)

East
1. WKU
1. FIU
3. Ark LR
4. MTSU
5. Ark State

West
1. UL-La
2. New Orleans
3. South Al
4. Denver
5. UNT
6. Troy

Am I missing any teams?
***** envy? I don't think so. I'd take UL's accomplishments and history over WKU right now. But you guys aren't half bad.

And welcome to the board. 04-cheers
Uhhh and how many NCAA wins have you had?
06-24-2005 05:15 PM
Cajunman02 Offline
All American

CrappiesCrappies

You want all sports right? Cause at UL, we care about all of our sports, not just basketball.
06-24-2005 05:16 PM
TrumanWKU Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Cajunman02 Wrote:You want all sports right? Cause at UL, we care about all of our sports, not just basketball.
Theres another sport besides basketball? :eek:
06-24-2005 06:58 PM
Advertisement

RaiderATO Offline
Puddin' Stick

I Root For: MiddleTennessee

WKUTops Wrote:Talk about '***** envy'. Look at how many threads there are on this board. I noticed the link from the sun belt board and am impressed at how many people want to talk about my alma mater. Its nice to be hated.
I don't see much hate on here. It's what we've been wanting to do on HHaven all these yearsbut never could. I believe the reason WKU has so many posts here compared to everyone else is because there is another popular SBC board and each school has their own popular board.

and I don't envy WKU in any way shape or form, BTW.
06-24-2005 07:20 PM
TrumanWKU Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

but surely you are envious of our magnificent machismo, NO?
06-24-2005 08:08 PM
TrumanWKU Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Oh and i very well know that ULL (give or take a L) has more sports than just basketball. A few years back your dance team preformed after the a home game here in Bowling Green! But I gotta tell you those were the ugliest girls I have ever seen! :angel:
06-24-2005 08:10 PM
Stephen37130 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

TrumanWKU Wrote:Theres another sport besides basketball? :eek:
Ahhh yes. That's the sentiment which leads me to believe that Western will be just like their big brothers in Lexington.

UK---the only team Vandy has regular hopes of beating in football...
:laugh:
06-24-2005 08:47 PM
Cajunman02 Offline
All American

CrappiesCrappies

TrumanWKU Wrote:
Cajunman02 Wrote:You want all sports right?  Cause at UL, we care about all of our sports, not just basketball.
Theres another sport besides basketball? :eek:
I know, its hard to imagine! 03-razz
06-24-2005 11:10 PM
Advertisement

Cajunman02 Offline
All American

CrappiesCrappies

TrumanWKU Wrote:Oh and i very well know that ULL (give or take a L) has more sports than just basketball. A few years back your dance team preformed after the a home game here in Bowling Green! But I gotta tell you those were the ugliest girls I have ever seen! :angel:
Prefer only UL (hey it may piss off that UL in Kentucky!). I don't know what your talkin about our dance team being ugly cause damn, they're hot!
06-24-2005 11:11 PM
wku_topper Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Anything that pisses off the UL in Kentucky is just fine with me!! I have no need for them.
06-25-2005 02:30 AM
TrumanWKU Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Cajunman02 Wrote:
TrumanWKU Wrote:Oh and i very well know that ULL (give or take a L) has more sports than just basketball.  A few years back your dance team preformed after the a home game here in Bowling Green!  But I gotta tell you those were the ugliest girls I have ever seen! :angel:
Prefer only UL (hey it may piss off that UL in Kentucky!). I don't know what your talkin about our dance team being ugly cause damn, they're hot!
My commet refers to the "dancing incident" by your mens basketball team a few years back. Great disrespect shown in the eyes of some WKU fans when they danced and celebrated on our court. This was a major big deal to Western fans at the time so I thought I would poke a little fun! I'm sure your real dance team is very attractive. I never have understood what purpose eye candy and showboating have to do with sports 03-confused
06-25-2005 07:07 AM
Cajunman02 Offline
All American

CrappiesCrappies

TrumanWKU Wrote:
Cajunman02 Wrote:
TrumanWKU Wrote:Oh and i very well know that ULL (give or take a L) has more sports than just basketball.  A few years back your dance team preformed after the a home game here in Bowling Green!  But I gotta tell you those were the ugliest girls I have ever seen! :angel:
My commet refers to the "dancing incident" by your mens basketball team a few years back. Great disrespect shown in the eyes of some WKU fans when they danced and celebrated on our court. This was a major big deal to Western fans at the time so I thought I would poke a little fun! I'm sure your real dance team is very attractive. I never have understood what purpose eye candy and showboating have to do with sports 03-confused
I got ya now. Totally missed that! Oh well, it was 5 years ago, I say put it to bed.
06-25-2005 09:22 AM
galojah Offline
All American

I Root For: WKU & NC State

Donators

TrumanWKU Wrote:My commet refers to the "dancing incident" by your mens basketball team a few years back. Great disrespect shown in the eyes of some WKU fans when they danced and celebrated on our court. This was a major big deal to Western fans at the time so I thought I would poke a little fun! I'm sure your real dance team is very attractive. I never have understood what purpose eye candy and showboating have to do with sports 03-confused
Why did you bring this up? Ugh.

Different team, different coach.
06-25-2005 11:02 AM
Advertisement

TrumanWKU Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

galojay Wrote:
TrumanWKU Wrote:My commet refers to the "dancing incident" by your mens basketball team a few years back.  Great disrespect shown in the eyes of some WKU fans when they danced and celebrated on our court.  This was a major big deal to Western fans at the time so I thought I would poke a little fun!  I'm sure your real dance team is very attractive.  I never have understood what purpose eye candy and showboating have to do with sports 03-confused
Why did you bring this up? Ugh.

Different team, different coach.
Its called humor, get it? Look I am not going to start a fight. But I ain't walkin on egg shells either. Please tell me you got the humor in me thinking a bunch of male athletes were a female dance team PLEASE TELL ME THIS BOARD HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR! I'm a fat bald man humor is all I have left! :wave:
06-25-2005 07:12 PM
galojah Offline
All American

I Root For: WKU & NC State

Donators

TrumanWKU Wrote:Its called humor, get it? Look I am not going to start a fight. But I ain't walkin on egg shells either. Please tell me you got the humor in me thinking a bunch of male athletes were a female dance team PLEASE TELL ME THIS BOARD HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR! I'm a fat bald man humor is all I have left! :wave:
Don't go Castanza on us now!
06-25-2005 07:29 PM
rideOrDieTop Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

"Don't go Castanza on us now!"

Dork
06-25-2005 09:47 PM
TrumanWKU Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Wow I've been called Costanza by an alleged "dork" so much for us "elitist" Havenites! :rolleyes:
06-25-2005 11:18 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.