Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ranger Rocket sucks
Bookmark and Share
MillenniumFALCON Offline
2nd String

I Root For: BGSU

You know ranger, your little bg jokes are not funny. A logo peeing is so darn original. I will tell every pickup driver in the world with their pathetic little Calvin peeing on something stickers that you "TM'd" the idea. Your little tm joke makes no damn sense (is it supposed to be insulting?), and you sound like the group of a-hole Marshall fans (may they rest in piece) who used to post on this board and it's predecessors.

Just wanted to say that you are a tired, lame little pocket rocket.

Notice how no BG fan goes to the homo-erotic lengths that you do to promote your team? We have several things that you do not-
1.) Integrity
2.) Class
3.) Respect for your team.

We do not have the following traits which you possess:
1.) the intense desire to compensate for our physical shortcomings with a huge rocket on the bottom of each post.
2.) the need to put down our rival at any cost.
3.) Respect for UT "fans" like you.
4.) ***** envy

In conclusion, bite me you lame little a-hole. :wave:

PS - my prediction is that you will reply with some lame comeback, and try to seem more humorous with overuse of the following smilies 03-lol and :rofl:
:ownd:
07-22-2004 11:51 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bct4373 Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Hey, falcon, good post but did you have to bad mouth Marshall fans?
07-22-2004 12:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TJRocket Offline
All American

I Root For: Toledo Rockets

Crappies

What a freaking joke?! Tell me you aren't serious?! You hate a fan from a rival school because he gets under your skin, by showing a huge amount of pride in his own school??? I suppose if he was "Ranger Falcon" you would have no problem with him??? Tell me MF'er, what are exceptable levels of support one can have for the school he roots for??

Ranger Rocket isn't hurting anybody by doin what hes doin.(well apparently your lil b!tch feelings have been hurt) Hes just trying to build support for the school he loves, something you lil birdboys could do, instead of ripping him for his efforts.
07-22-2004 12:48 PM
rocketfootball Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo
CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappies

Is that why you and your buddy, Tom something, went crying to the BG AD office about trademark infringements?

Now that your school started crying over his graphic, every friggin' time I type BGSU™ that damn tm gets put in it. 03-banghead
07-22-2004 01:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rocketfootball Offline
Legend

TJRocket Wrote:Tell me MF'er, what are exceptable levels of support one can have for the school he roots for??
Let me guess.........You can cheer for your school all you want, just don't crack on BGSU™ in the process! :crying:
07-22-2004 01:18 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!

rocketfootball Wrote:Is that why you and your buddy, Tom something, went crying to the BG AD office about trademark infringements?

Now that your school started crying over his graphic, every friggin' time I type BGSU that damn tm gets put in it. 03-banghead
I never made one contact to the BGSU AD's office regarding Ranger's breaking of the law.
07-22-2004 01:25 PM
Advertisement

MillenniumFALCON Offline
2nd String

TJRocket Wrote:What a freaking joke?! Tell me you aren't serious?! You hate a fan from a rival school because he gets under your skin, by showing a huge amount of pride in his own school??? I suppose if he was "Ranger Falcon" you would have no problem with him??? Tell me MF'er, what are exceptable levels of support one can have for the school he roots for??

Ranger Rocket isn't hurting anybody by doin what hes doin.(well apparently your lil b!tch feelings have been hurt) Hes just trying to build support for the school he loves, something you lil birdboys could do, instead of ripping him for his efforts.
*sigh*

I figured I would have to explain it to some Toledo fans.

He doesn't "get under my skin" as a BG fan. He is annoying. Childish. Repetitive. I was saying that he is LAME, and either needs new material or to just leave it alone.

You are an ****** for thinking I am judging his "level of support" for UT. Urinating on BG is not showing support for UT. You just don't see that kind of annoying, lame, childish crap from BG fans. There is no "ranger falcon" and if there was, I would suggest that he back off. However, in my 10+ years on boards like this, I have never seen a BG fan like that.

If you are going to call every person a "lil b1tch" for ripping on someone, then you can call yourself one - this is the SMACK BOARD, GENIUS!

Is it OK for him to keep papa-lou-mickey-mouse-u-ing BG with his stupid little TM thing and urinating logo? It is OK for him to insult bg fans, players and traditions, but it is not OK for me to express my opinion that his act is pathetic? It doesn't bother me to hear toledo fans mouthing off. Your little rant was way off base.

This is classic:
Hes just trying to build support for the school he loves, something you lil birdboys could do, instead of ripping him for his efforts. Hello - WTF are you doing right now???

:snore: more toledo wisdom :snore:
07-22-2004 01:25 PM
rocketfootball Offline
Legend

Redwingtom Wrote:
rocketfootball Wrote:Is that why you and your buddy, Tom something, went crying to the BG AD office about trademark infringements?

Now that your school started crying over his graphic, every friggin' time I type BGSU that damn tm gets put in it.  03-banghead
I never made one contact to the BGSU AD's office regarding Ranger's breaking of the law.
What makes you think I was talking about you? I know your screen name is RedWingTom, not Tom something.
07-22-2004 01:28 PM
MillenniumFALCON Offline
2nd String

I am not trying to badmouth all Marshall fans - we had some doozies on this board years ago. herdster...kicks96...ugh Myopic ascerbic jacka$$es.

I actually kinda like the herd fans we have here now. I may not agrtee with them, but I have respect for them.
07-22-2004 01:29 PM
rocketfootball Offline
Legend

I guess BG fans are just angels. I know I have seen similar "pissing on a school" graphics on message boards in the last few months. I believe I have seen either pissing on Auburn or Auburn pissing on someone for one. I guess no one in the NCAA is as good as BG fans. 03-puke
07-22-2004 01:31 PM
MillenniumFALCON Offline
2nd String

rocketfootball Wrote:I guess BG fans are just angels.  I know I have seen similar "pissing on a school" graphics on message boards in the last few months.  I believe I have seen either pissing on Auburn or Auburn pissing on someone for one.  I guess no one in the NCAA is as good as BG fans.  03-puke
Ugh - no we aren't angels. I am the prime example.

BUT I AM NOT LAME (rangerrockette) and hypocrite (TJRockette)
07-22-2004 01:40 PM
Advertisement

MillenniumFALCON Offline
2nd String

rocketfootball Wrote:
TJRocket Wrote:Tell me MF'er, what are exceptable levels of support one can have for the school he roots for?? 
Let me guess.........You can cheer for your school all you want, just don't crack on BGSU in the process! :crying:
Crack on BGSU all you want. Just come up with something funny once in a while. And don't be so damn blind to not acknowledge that both teams are good. (at least on offense)

You guys are so sensitive....relax.
07-22-2004 01:42 PM
MillenniumFALCON Offline
2nd String

Now that your school started crying over his graphic, every friggin' time I type BGSU that damn tm gets put in it. 03-banghead
Stupid.

Ugh - let me reiterate- THAT JUST ISN'T FUNNY.

BTW - I have never contacted BGSU about anything on a message board.
07-22-2004 01:46 PM
TJRocket Offline
All American

Crappies

MillenniumFALCON Wrote:Is it OK for him to keep papa-lou-mickey-mouse-u-ing BG with his stupid little TM thing and urinating logo? It is OK for him to insult bg fans, players and traditions, but it is not OK for me to express my opinion that his act is pathetic? It doesn't bother me to hear toledo fans mouthing off. Your little rant was way off base.
BG fans dont insult UT fans, players, and traditions????? Every other post on aye-ziggy-mmmbop is a slam on Toledo. Bancroft High this, thug team that. Lets not forget Factmans constant updates during the "Brock Dodrill incident" he wasn't doing it to keep people informed, he was doing to score points in the UT - BG rivalry. Hey you go on thinking that BG fans are lil :angel: .

The comparing Toledo fans to Marshall fans is pretty funny. 03-lol Let me tell you a little story.

I had to buy my tickets to the UT BG game this year thru the BG ticket office, because by the time I got around to getting the tickets thru UT, I could not get the number of seats together that I needed. Anyways, at the game our seats were on the BG side right smack dab in the middle of these classless BG fans. Who never stopped runnning their punk****** mouths the whole entire game. I made the comment to Mrs TJRocket that these fans are acting just like Marshall fans, to which her reply was: "yeah, but at least Marshall has won something recently" 03-lol
07-22-2004 01:49 PM
TJRocket Offline
All American

Crappies

MillenniumFALCON Wrote:Ugh - no we aren't angels. I am the prime example.

BUT I AM NOT LAME (rangerrockette) and hypocrite (TJRockette)
You're right, you are not angels... you're idiots. prime example, you :D
07-22-2004 01:51 PM
MillenniumFALCON Offline
2nd String

TJRocket Wrote:
MillenniumFALCON Wrote:Is it OK for him to keep papa-lou-mickey-mouse-u-ing BG with his stupid little TM thing and urinating logo?  It is OK for him to insult bg fans, players and traditions, but it is not OK for me to express my opinion that his act is pathetic?  It doesn't bother me to hear toledo fans mouthing off.  Your little rant was way off base.
BG fans dont insult UT fans, players, and traditions????? Every other post on aye-ziggy-mmmbop is a slam on Toledo. Bancroft High this, thug team that. Lets not forget Factmans constant updates during the "Brock Dodrill incident" he wasn't doing it to keep people informed, he was doing to score points in the UT - BG rivalry. Hey you go on thinking that BG fans are lil :angel: .

The comparing Toledo fans to Marshall fans is pretty funny. 03-lol Let me tell you a little story.

I had to buy my tickets to the UT BG game this year thru the BG ticket office, because by the time I got around to getting the tickets thru UT, I could not get the number of seats together that I needed. Anyways, at the game our seats were on the BG side right smack dab in the middle of these classless BG fans. Who never stopped runnning their punk****** mouths the whole entire game. I made the comment to Mrs TJRocket that these fans are acting just like Marshall fans, to which her reply was: "yeah, but at least Marshall has won something recently" 03-lol
Way to pick and choose what to respond to...

Saying that on a BG board is TOTALLY different than saying it here. do whatever you want on a Toledo board. I don't friggin care. Every school has a-hole fans at the games; irrelevant to this argument.

Nothing to say to this?
Quote:You are an ****** for thinking I am judging his "level of support" for UT. Urinating on BG is not showing support for UT. You just don't see that kind of annoying, lame, childish crap from BG fans. There is no "ranger falcon" and if there was, I would suggest that he back off. However, in my 10+ years on boards like this, I have never seen a BG fan like that.

I will type slowly so you can understand

<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>It was hypocritical of you to attack me and support Ranger. I am not criticizing his "support." I am criticizing his lame jokes and inability to respect his rival.</span></span>
07-22-2004 01:58 PM
Advertisement

MillenniumFALCON Offline
2nd String

TJRocket Wrote:
MillenniumFALCON Wrote:Ugh - no we aren't angels.&nbsp; I am the prime example.&nbsp;

BUT I AM NOT LAME (rangerrockette) and&nbsp; hypocrite (TJRockette)
You're right, you are not angels... you're idiots. prime example, you :D
In all honesty - what have I written here that make ME the idiot??? Have I done ANYTHING on this thread to insult UT?

Oh, I have typed "Rockettes" [sarcasm]It's really a shame...ever since the thread started the "tes" just pops up there every time I type "Rocket"[/sarcasm]
07-22-2004 02:00 PM
rocketfootball Offline
Legend

MillenniumFALCON Wrote:And don't be so damn blind to not acknowledge that both teams are good. (at least on offense)

You guys are so sensitive....relax.
I don't remember ever saying BGSU™ wasn't good....at least in 2002 and 2003. We don't want to get into 2000 and before.

And who is sensitive? You started this thread because you didn't like RR's graphic.
07-22-2004 02:02 PM
TJRocket Offline
All American

Crappies

MillenniumFALCON Wrote:Saying that on a BG board is TOTALLY different than saying it here.
Ever been to the Rocket Report??? NathanWLB, Flipper, Shadenfraud, and Factman, are regulars over there when problems come up at Toledo. Go ahead and put your Elton John sized orange glasses on fool.
07-22-2004 02:02 PM
rocketfootball Offline
Legend

MillenniumFALCON Wrote:Saying that on a BG board is TOTALLY different than saying it here. do whatever you want on a Toledo board. I don't friggin care.
If that is the case, besides having the graphic on his signature RR has only posted about the pissing graphic on the Toledo forum. So if you don't friggin' care, why did you post about him?
07-22-2004 02:04 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.