Kent State Golden Flashes

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Clif Brown
Reno79 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Kent State

Do you think we will see Clif Brown tonight? Last time against WMU he had a strong game with 12 points in 14 minutes and 4 boards. 3 games in 3 nights. We are going to need help from the bench to win.
I know Clif is prone to fouls and turnovers, not the kind of risk you want to take in the finals, but I would like to see JC give some minutes to him. I suspect Clif is emotionally driven and needs encouragement. A few minutes when it matters might be what he needs to reassure him for next year (if he is back....Is it just me, or do I think he may be thinking about transfering?).
03-13-2004 11:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

FlashFan Offline
Heisman

Cliff has not done much since the Western game in January, so it's hard to imagine J.C. would try to cheer him up by putting him in a close title game.

I, too, am concerned about Cliff's morale after losing his starting spot to Edwin. Eeven though he hasn't played consistently, he is very athletic with real potential to be a force in the MAC. He's reportedly close to Haynes, so maybe DeAndre can convince him to stick it out. Brown should get more playing time next year with Bedford gone.
03-13-2004 12:47 PM
GFlash68 Offline
All American

Crappies

There is something going on with CB. Not sure what it is, but his natural ability is too good not to be able to use him. He has lost his spirit and I am afraid that we are losing him. I am not saying that I know anything. Just observing.
03-13-2004 12:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.