Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

OT: For all of you SOB's who thought the Ramsey's..........
Bookmark and Share
HiddenDragon Offline
Banned

I Root For:
BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
OT: For all of you SOB's who thought the Ramsey's..........
killed their daughter even though the evidence didn't point in their direction, you said some heartless *hit about Patsy after her death in June.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14379566/?GT1=8404
08-17-2006 02:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies

?????

Did that happen here?
08-17-2006 02:04 PM
The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

The husband received a bonus of 118,000 dollars. This guy magically left a ransom note for 118,000 dollars.

Purely coincidental, I guess. 03-melodramatic
08-17-2006 02:09 PM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame

I'm just tired of hearing about this.
08-17-2006 02:11 PM
HiddenDragon Offline
Banned

I Root For:

Yeah it did. Someone posted a thread after the death of Patsy Ramsey and although people are entitled to their own opinions some folks are just plain ole mean and nasty.
08-17-2006 02:15 PM
The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

HiddenDragon Wrote:Yeah it did. Someone posted a thread after the death of Patsy Ramsey and although people are entitled to their own opinions some folks are just plain ole mean and nasty.

Well many people, including myself, think they absolutely had something to do with her death.

And it's hard to feel sorry for people you find to be murderers.
08-17-2006 02:18 PM
Advertisement

HiddenDragon Offline
Banned

I Root For:

It hard to judge people when the evidence dictates they didn't do it. But again that is how people are. Quick to rush to judgement when something isn't explained to their liking. Typical!
08-17-2006 02:21 PM
Bill83 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Megyn Kelly

Donators

So if the guy confesses, I guess you will suggest JR paid him $118K to say so.
08-17-2006 02:23 PM
HiddenDragon Offline
Banned

I Root For:

Let me say I don't have a dog in this debate. I just find it funny how people can be so right about something when the evidence isn't present, can't be explained or it doesn't indict the suspects.
08-17-2006 02:25 PM
The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

1. 118,000 dollars? Chump change for a "kidnapping" and an ODD number to boot.

2. The ransom note was WRITTEN IN THE HOUSE. Do you think a "kidnapper" would say to himself "You know, I'll just hope they have some paper and pen nearby and write it there possibly leaving evidence behind".

3. The ransom note included NO instructions for money drop or collection. Odd they demand Ramsey's bonus check yet give no instructions of how to get it, eh?
08-17-2006 02:29 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

HiddenDragon Wrote:Let me say I don't have a dog in this debate. I just find it funny how people can be so right about something when the evidence isn't present, can't be explained or it doesn't indict the suspects.

I find it amusing how people can be so wrong about the something when the evidence is present, can be explained, and unequivocably indicates the suspect is guilty. Free OJ!
08-17-2006 02:38 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles

Hidden, better get ready to eat some crow maybe. The guy that confessed has an ex-wife who says he wasn't even in Colorado the night of the murder. Supposedly it is coming out this sicko was obsessed with the murder and has spun a big whopper in Thailand.
I don't think the parents were involved and unfortunately this guy in Thailand might not be the murderer either. Hopefully he is the guy and they can prove it and then let the dad just shoot the bastard.
08-17-2006 02:43 PM
The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

AND.....

It's reported just now that the guy admited to "drugging her" and accidentally killing her.

It's just too bad that the autopsy reported NO signs of drugs in her body.

This stinks and I still think the parents have a big hand in this.
08-17-2006 02:52 PM
Jesterondirt Offline
Real racing happens on dirt!

I Root For: GoldenHurricane

he also reported that he picked her up from school and later killed her, funny since the murder happened during christmas break
08-17-2006 06:51 PM
PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

I Root For: ECU Pirates,

Bill83 Wrote:So if the guy confesses, I guess you will suggest JR paid him $118K to say so.

We know who shot JR

that episode of Dallas has long since passed
08-17-2006 06:57 PM
Sophandros Offline
Gulf Coast Elitist

I Root For: Tulane/Saints

New Orleans Bowl

The Knight Time Wrote:
HiddenDragon Wrote:Yeah it did. Someone posted a thread after the death of Patsy Ramsey and although people are entitled to their own opinions some folks are just plain ole mean and nasty.

Well many people, including myself, think they absolutely had something to do with her death.

And it's hard to feel sorry for people you find to be murderers.

Exactly. Just like with OJ, if they didn't kill her, they know who did. As it turns out...

Anyway, no one has asked this question: WHY THE EFF HAS THIS BEEN/IS THIS/WILL THIS BE A NATIONAL NEWS STORY???
08-17-2006 08:58 PM
Advertisement

BlazerUnit Offline
Yeah, I Just Did That

I Root For: Key & Peele

fsquid Wrote:I'm just tired of hearing about this.

Didn't take 48 hours for this junk to become non-stop 24-hour-news-channel fodder, effectively drowning discussion on a more important development concerning privacy issues and domestic surveillance related to fighting terrorism.

Thank goodness for 496 more channels other than CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, and Headline News...excuse me, I think "Mind of Mencia" is on.
08-17-2006 09:04 PM
usmjournalism Offline
1st String

I Root For: USM

There's just something about that guy's confession that was a bit odd. He knew everything, but his confession sounded rehearsed and he spit it out like someone reading a line. I'm not saying this guy wasn't involved, but there's got to be a lot more than he's saying. I think someone else was involved. It may not have been the parents, but someone else WAS involved.

And just to piss the public off even more....there's a TV producer pitching this as a movie to the networks already.
08-18-2006 09:31 PM
OptimisticOwl Offline
Legend

I Root For: Rice

The Parliament AwardsNew Orleans BowlFootball GeniusCrappiesDonatorsDonators

OwlJacket Wrote:
HiddenDragon Wrote:Let me say I don't have a dog in this debate. I just find it funny how people can be so right about something when the evidence isn't present, can't be explained or it doesn't indict the suspects.

I find it amusing how people can be so wrong about the something when the evidence is present, can be explained, and unequivocably indicates the suspect is guilty. Free OJ!

They ought to call in Mike Nifong. He can indict anybody on any evidence.
08-18-2006 10:10 PM
shyminer Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UTEP MINERS

well, this guy gave a testimony that didn't match the killing aswell, on how he killed her and other things, perhaps he just some looney? either way God will pass judgement on the true killer.
08-18-2006 10:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.