Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Falcons/Saints
Bookmark and Share
WizardRebel Offline
All American

I Root For: Ole Miss

Not to rub it in to my Rebel brothers and sisters who happen to be Saints fans...especially since our main man Deuce plays for them, but how about that 24-17 Falcon victory today in the Dirty Dirty, eh?

A-T-L! A-T-L! A-T-L! A-T-L! A-T-L!

Hey Swag, I know you're with me on this!

WR
11-17-2002 10:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

This is a long shot I know, but if it happens to be the Titans and the Birds in the Big Dance this year, we are throwing a huge bash somewhere.
11-17-2002 10:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JoltinJacket Offline
The Resident Stat Machine

I Root For: Georgia Tech

SkunkworksHall of FameCrappies

WizardRebel Wrote:Not to rub it in to my Rebel brothers and sisters who happen to be Saints fans...especially since our main man Deuce plays for them, but how about that 24-17 Falcon victory today in the Dirty Dirty, eh?

WR
Count me in. Vick and the Birds are hitting their stride right now. If they keep playing the way they are right now, I see them finishing no worse than 9-6-1. The Super Bowl is a longshot, but hey, who knows as wacky as the NFL has been the last 4 years?
11-17-2002 10:58 PM
WizardRebel Offline
All American

10MAN Wrote:This is a long shot I know, but if it happens to be the Titans and the Birds in the Big Dance this year, we are throwing a huge bash somewhere.
Ummmmm....

::to be continued::

WR
11-17-2002 10:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WizardRebel Offline
All American

10MAN Wrote:This is a long shot I know, but if it happens to be the Titans and the Birds in the Big Dance this year, we are throwing a huge bash somewhere.
I'm thinkin'....

WR
11-17-2002 11:00 PM
WizardRebel Offline
All American

I think I've got it....

WR
11-17-2002 11:01 PM
Advertisement

WizardRebel Offline
All American

HOOTERS!!!!!!

04-cheers

WR
11-17-2002 11:02 PM
JoltinJacket Offline
The Resident Stat Machine

I Root For: Georgia Tech

SkunkworksHall of FameCrappies

It took you four minutes to come up with that? C'mon, Wiz...you're losing your touch. 03-wink 03-lol
11-17-2002 11:05 PM
NewspaperRebel Offline
Former Righter

All this talk of Pro Sports on this College Football Board makes me ill!

03-puke 03-puke 03-puke 03-puke 03-puke
11-17-2002 11:26 PM
MsNole Offline

I Root For:

WizardRebel Wrote:Not to rub it in to my Rebel brothers and sisters who happen to be Saints fans...especially since our main man Deuce plays for them, but how about that 24-17 Falcon victory today in the Dirty Dirty, eh?

WR
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you 04-bow Atlanta 04-bow you just helped put the Bucs in 1st place. 04-cheers

Do the Sapp dance... 03-lol
11-17-2002 11:34 PM
10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

WizardRebel Wrote:
HOOTERS!!!!!!

04-cheers

WR
Ummm, okay, you twisted my arm, bro!!! I guess so. 03-wink 03-lol
11-17-2002 11:35 PM
Advertisement

WizardRebel Offline
All American

NewspaperRebel Wrote:All this talk of Pro Sports on this College Football Board makes me ill!

03-puke 03-puke 03-puke 03-puke 03-puke
NPR, so help me, if you yack on my carpet... 03-razz

WR
11-18-2002 12:09 AM
WizardRebel Offline
All American

10MAN Wrote:
WizardRebel Wrote:
HOOTERS!!!!!!

04-cheers

WR
Ummm, okay, you twisted my arm, bro!!! I guess so. 03-wink 03-lol
Actually, the radio station will probably do another Super Bowl party from Buffalo Wild Wings like we did last year. You need to join us for that if we do it, regardless of who plays (against the Falcons) in the Super Bowl. 03-wink

WR
11-18-2002 12:12 AM
10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

Sounds good to me, I appreciate the offer. I will definitely be there, unless I go to Nashville that weekend. A buddy of mine up there usually throws a big bash every year, and I have almost always helped him prepare for it in the past. But, if that doesn't happen this year, I'm in. 04-drinky 04-drinky 04-drinky 04-drinky
11-18-2002 06:50 AM
joebordenrebel Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Congrats on the win yesterday, Bird fans. I can't believe y'all swept the black and gold and managed to knock us out of first place but ya did.

Luckily, as a long time Ain'ts fan, this slide doesn't surprise me. Call it fatalism. Call it Reality. Call it what you will; I've seen this play before. :bang:
11-18-2002 09:35 AM
WizardRebel Offline
All American

Great game again yesterday JBR. I wouldn't count on a complete Aints slide though. They've got a hell of a team with a lot of talent and a great coach. I'm scared to death that me might have to play you guys again in the playoffs. Still, I'm proud of my Dirty Birds and just wish they had pulled out the win as opposed to the tie in Pittsburgh last week.

WR
11-18-2002 11:15 AM
Advertisement

10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

All of this NFC talk is good, yet pointless. Because no matter who makes it to the Super Bowl from the NFC will have to face the mighty Titans, winners of 5 in a row, and San Diego bound, baby!!! And beating the Titans is something that the Dirty Birds or the Aints just won't be able to do, fellas. Sorry!

And we will not be one yard short this time! :bang:
11-18-2002 11:50 AM
joebordenrebel Offline
1st String

I Root For:

If the Tit-oilers er sorry Titans go to San Diego this year I'll uh I'll I'll. . .buy you 2 tix to the Ole Miss basketball game of your choice.

And if the Saints go, well then, I'll have been raptured and it won't really matter anyway. For those of you left behind, watch out for the flying pigs!
11-18-2002 12:18 PM
REBstill Offline
All American

I Root For:

I pull for the Saints for sentimental reasons and I like to see Deuce have a good game but - GO RAIDERS!!!! The black and silver has gotten re-focused. 04-bow 04-bow 04-bow
11-18-2002 12:24 PM
joebordenrebel Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Uh oh, another AFC fan to talk smack with, Rhett.

But can either team keep the Patsies from repeating?
11-18-2002 12:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.