Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

5 straight wins over ECU basketball!
Bookmark and Share
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
Re: 5 straight wins over ECU basketball!
KNIGHTTIME Wrote:This is 5 straight wins over ECU basketball for UCF! 02-13-banana

We are one of the worst teams in the country. Good for you! 03-yawn
03-09-2006 09:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ultraviolet Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU

I beat up a first grader 5 straight times. None of my fellow 6th graders seemed impressed. 01-wingedeagle
03-09-2006 09:48 AM
Scourge of the 7 Seas Offline
Banned

I Root For:

Some people just get their jollies kicking ECU when we are down. We'll be alright in due time. Down the road we will be the ones doing the kicking.

Question: Is finishing 5th in C-USA this year REALLY that much more glamorous than finishing 12th?

Question: Is anyone in the basketball world actually taking notice of the bottom half of C-USA right now?

Crow all y'all want UCF fans, but your program is not perceived any better than ours is at this point in time. Chew on that while y'all enjoy those monumental victories over the Pirates this year. lmfao
03-09-2006 09:54 AM
Banned

I Root For:

UCF Blows.
03-09-2006 09:55 AM
Jugnaut Offline
All American

I Root For: the individual

there's no need to start a thread like this. We won, lets not rub it in. To all pirate fans, I apologize for this on behalf of UCF fans everywhere.
03-09-2006 09:59 AM
Banned

I Root For:

No need to apologize, its who y'all are. We expect low rent behavior from Knight fans.
03-09-2006 10:00 AM
The Knight Time Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

Scourge of the 7 Seas Wrote:Crow all y'all want UCF fans, but your program is not perceived any better than ours is at this point in time. Chew on that while y'all enjoy those monumental victories over the Pirates this year. lmfao

Our 3-0 record vs. ECU this year might say otherwise.

We aren't perceived as the better program, we are the better program.
03-09-2006 10:01 AM
Banned

I Root For:

The Knight Time - I knew that you would be too stupid to get my point. Must be that fine commuter college education at work.

The fact that y'all beat us three times and will still not be perceived nationally as a better program IS the point, DUNCE! As far as the basketball world goes, we are one and the same.... that is dregs of the sport at this point and time.
03-09-2006 10:07 AM
PiKappWags Offline
Capt'n Pabst

I Root For: East Carolina

North Carolina Basketball is the ACC. Its beyond just drilled into your head from birth. Its Duke or UNC from day 1... with the only brave even deciding loyalty in NCState or Wake Forest.

Every other school in North Carolina atleast plays the ACC teams. We can't even tell a recruit that he'll atleast get a chance to put it to UNC or Duke. I dont know details but we've got to beg UNC-Duke-and State to Play us. We must have those games on the schedule every other year atleast. Drop the pride - who cares if they dont come to Greenville. Its the other schools in NC we need to have coming to Greenville. We could schedule one outstanding OOC schedule and never play anyone outside of the state. Bring in Appalachian, UNC-G, UNC-C, UNC-W, Davidson...

Since Ive been at ECU - Ive seen us play Wake once, NCState once... And thats since 2000. There is no reason for a NC basketball player to come here besides our fans.
03-09-2006 10:34 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
blah Offline
Just doing the splits

I Root For: Stretching

CrappiesBlazerTalk AwardDonatorsSkunkworksSurvivor Runner-up

ultraviolet Wrote:I beat up a first grader 5 straight times. My friends seemed rather unimpressed for a bunch of 6th graders. 01-wingedeagle
lmfao lmfao lmfao

Gotta let them know who's boss....
03-09-2006 12:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2014 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.