Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Elon Rematch and this week's Disa & Data
Bookmark and Share
Zorch Offline
All American

I Root For: W&M
RE: Elon Rematch and this week's Disa & Data
Great win -- but way more suspenseful than it needed to be. I agree that Milon's cold spell is making a difference -- because he doesn't make up for it in other areas like rebounding.

Good to see Knight looking more normal again. Great effort and clutch shots from Rowley. Pierce is really coming into his own! Burchfield did his usual yeoman's job and Cohn really hustled out there.

You knew I couldn't close without talking about the free throw shooting, though. Missed 5 out of the last 8 in crunch time, and since 2 of the misses were front ends of one-and-ones, that really should count as two more misses. Cohn and Pierce both looked like they were aiming it on their misses although at least Cohn made his last two after missing the front end of a one-and-one. Today's misses killed our FT % and likely knocked us out of the national top echelon.

I'll admit I was really irritated when Pierce missed both of the last free throws. If he had made just one, the Tribe would have scored 100 and it would have been the fifth time this year, which would have set a W&M record. That's okay, though, we have more chances to set that record.
02-01-2018 09:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elon Rematch and this week's Disa & Data - Zorch - 02-01-2018 09:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.