Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

New democratic candidate for senate - who will disavow?
DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
RE: New democratic candidate for senate - who will disavow?
(01-15-2018 03:36 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(01-15-2018 03:34 PM)bubbapt Wrote:  
(01-15-2018 03:21 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(01-15-2018 03:18 PM)bubbapt Wrote:  
(01-15-2018 02:30 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  Sure, but I fail to see why having an ancestor named Bradley Manning would be relevant in this race. So you find out that Ben Cardin had some ancestor named Bradley Manning or that Chelsea Manning's grandfather had a name like Thomas Bradley Manning. So what.

The sheer effort it takes to argue that one does not equal one is quite astounding. Some might say loopy.

Again, if you'd like to discuss any of the candidates in the Maryland Senate Democratic Primary, I'm willing to do so. But its hard for me answer your questions or respond to your posts if you keep referring to candidates that aren't in the race.

This has been quite enjoyable.

Same guy:

CHARGE I : VIOLA TION OF THE UCMJ, ARTICLE 1 0 4 .
b. SEA/FOREIGN DUTY I $1,950.00 I None
c. TOTAL

NAME OF ACCUSED (Last, First, MI) MANNING, Bradley E.

8. NATURE OF RESTRAINT OF ACCUSED

$1,950.00 Pre-Trial Confinement 29 May 10 -

THE SPECIFICATION: In that Private First Class Bradley E. Manning, U.S. Army, did, at or near Contingency Operating Station Hammer, Iraq, between on or about 1 November 2009 and on or about 27 May 2010, without proper authority, knowingly give intelligence to the enemy, through indirect means.

ADDITIONAL CHARGE I I : VIOLA TION OF THE UCMJ, ARTICLE 1 3 4 .
SPECIFICATION 1: In that Private First Class Bradley E. Manning, U.S. Army, did, at or near Contingency Operating Station Hammer, Iraq, between on or about 1 November 2009 and on or about 27 May 2010, wrongfully and wantonly cause to be published on the internet intelligence belonging to the United States government, having knowledge that intelligence published on the internet is accessible to the enemy, such conduct being prejudicial to good order and discipline in the armed forces and being of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/li...harges.pdf

There is no Guy named Bradley Manning on the ballot.

get your head out of your behind. Bradley is now known as chelsea. He needs to see a shrink. Bradley was born 100% male. Not a female.
01-15-2018 07:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New democratic candidate for senate - who will disavow? - DavidSt - 01-15-2018 07:21 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.