Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

So the Dems new hope is Oprah Winfrey......
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
RE: So the Dems new hope is Oprah Winfrey......
There is what I would call "main stream" weird quotes from here like ""I am a Christian who believes that there are certainly many more paths to God other than Christianity""

Which is completely antithetical to being a Christian.

She's also done astral projection classes. She has also pushed stuff from Eckhart Tolle, who is pretty new age / culty. She pushes the whole "you are a god, find it within yourself".

I don't think anyone who would support Oprah gives a crap about this, but there is a lot of weird stuff in her closet. Her prospects at beating trump depend on how she handles it coming out.
[/quote]

I agree completely that some people of "faith" will not take her religious views seriously. They're like CEO Christians because they feel that going to church on those important dates will get them points with God. In the meantime, they're for abortion, homosexuality, protecting illegal immigration and sanctuary cities/states even if it's illegal (for those that don't know illegal means "it's against the law," drug issues (which is also against the law), etc. etc.

If you read the Bible (the book that God gave us) you will find that those issues that I mentioned aren't important to them. Perhaps it's because they've NEVER READ IT, and only know a few verses that they think will carry them through life.

On this subject Oprah has shown herself to be a New Ager with her remarks and her proselytizing for this new cultish religion/thought. I used to watch her program until she started on her religious views and I stopped. I realized that we didn't share the same beliefs that I have through the Bible.

There's many voters that do try to follow what the Bible tells us and she won't get their vote. Look what we got with the Muslim sympathizer: Not much or should I say, nothing good.
01-09-2018 01:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: So the Dems new hope is Oprah Winfrey...... - olliebaba - 01-09-2018 01:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.