Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

It's time for Madison and NDSU to move up...
SlyFox Offline
1st String

I Root For: Liberty
RE: It's time for Madison and NDSU to move up...
For the record, Houston has a metro of over 5M. There is projected to be 5M in the I-45 corridor from Spring up through Huntsville by 2050. The growth is coming that led SWT's growth into Texas State over the past two decades.

But I live near Sam and there is practically zero interest in the program outside of Huntsville city limits. They need to be better positioning for the growth they are about to experience. They are by no means prepared for stepping up any time soon from a facilities or fanbase perspective. That should be their focus today but I'm not seeing it. FCS football is a pretty big notch below HS football on the collective minds of most Texans.

Back to JMU and NDSU. The folks in Fargo have made their case but there isn't a place to land. JMU is strapped with small-minded leadership that seems to believe that the CAA is a step above any FBS leagues for which they are suitable to aspire. I feel bad for the Dukes fans. That's a terrible predicament.
12-13-2017 11:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's time for Madison and NDSU to move up... - SlyFox - 12-13-2017 11:49 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.