For All the Georgia Tech Yanksters..
Bookmark and Share
raptorcox Offline
NBA Moderator

I Root For: USC Gamecocks

Crappies

I think it has already been proven what you think of the SEC, GTS
07-04-2003 07:34 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DawgNBama Offline
NCR Ranger

I Root For: UGa,USM,UO,Troy

georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:
10MAN Wrote:
techfan4 Wrote:How stupid could you be
Come over here talking like that will likely get you "bit"(pardon the UGA pun). Don't let the fact that the SEC is the most competitive, fiercest, most dominant conference in the country fool ya. We do have each other's backs when it comes to outsiders, especially ones talking like you just did here. So ease up on the degrading phrases, or you will get jumped on and mauled by most all of the SEC posters here, and it won't be pretty! Trust me, I've seen it many times.

Oh yea, have a nice day! 03-wink :wave:
If you're backing a UGA fan claiming that UGA (sic) is a better school than GT, I just lost all respect for you.
If that's the case, you lost all respect for me a long time ago. But then again, I'm a UGa fan. What do I care about respect from a Techster. :D :D
07-04-2003 07:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:
10MAN Wrote:
techfan4 Wrote:How stupid could you be
Come over here talking like that will likely get you "bit"(pardon the UGA pun). Don't let the fact that the SEC is the most competitive, fiercest, most dominant conference in the country fool ya. We do have each other's backs when it comes to outsiders, especially ones talking like you just did here. So ease up on the degrading phrases, or you will get jumped on and mauled by most all of the SEC posters here, and it won't be pretty! Trust me, I've seen it many times.

Oh yea, have a nice day! 03-wink :wave:
If you're backing a UGA fan claiming that UGA (sic) is a better school than GT, I just lost all respect for you.
I wasn't talking about which school was academically better, I have no idea. As a matter of fact, where in my post did you gather that? :stupid: I was simply warning tf4 to watch how he talks to my fellow SEC brethren, or he would be dealt with by the masses here.
That is all. :wave:
07-04-2003 10:29 AM
SouthLink02 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

techfan4 Wrote::stupid:

How stupid could you be if you thought UGA was a tougher school than Tech. 03-confused
Most seem to think that their players are smarter then Georgia's when in reality they are about as dumb as they come. There is this thought that because they go to Tech they MUST be smarter. Ever heard most of them talk? See their quotes? I don't doubt Tech has some smart people and I dont doubt UGA has some total morons. But as shown in this off-season, Tech athletes aren't at the level most of their fans think
07-04-2003 11:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SouthLink02 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Oh, and a side note. A friend of mine's little brother got rejected to Georgia and got into Tech for next year. 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol
07-04-2003 11:59 AM
GDawgs88 Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

SouthLink02 Wrote:Oh, and a side note. A friend of mine's little brother got rejected to Georgia and got into Tech for next year. 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol
04-bow 04-cheers 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol

Trekies? 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol
07-04-2003 04:08 PM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USC Upstate

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies

You can suck at liberal arts and not get into UGA but get into GT.

GT really doesn't care about english and literature.

They are, after all, a school of technology. That means science, math, and buisness are the biggies.

If this is the best bait you've got, you need to fish elsewhere, as I'm no longer biting.
07-04-2003 09:59 PM
GDawgs88 Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:If this is the best bait you've got, you need to fish elsewhere, as I'm no longer biting.
In other words, we've proved UGA may be a little bit better school than swag wants to believe. :D
07-05-2003 12:01 AM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USC Upstate

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies

You keep thinking that, puppy.
07-05-2003 12:52 AM
Nature Boy Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

JoltinJacket Wrote:
techfan4 Wrote::stupid:

How stupid could you be if you thought UGA was a tougher school than Tech. 03-confused
Obviously it must be a terribly hard school when Jim Harrick Jr. had to give away A's in a course called "Coaching Principles and Strategies of Basketball." You can't just roll into UGetanA and expect it to be a breeze. :rofllol:
:lolup: That's funny as heck! WOOOOOOOOOOOO! I know the pups are in the SEC but I can't stand them. I have to go with the ACC guys on this one.
07-05-2003 07:52 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2014 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.