The fans have won the fight...
nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
RE: The fans have won the fight...
(10-10-2017 09:44 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(10-10-2017 08:24 PM)nomad2u2001 Wrote:  
(10-10-2017 04:41 PM)DefCONNOne Wrote:  
(10-10-2017 02:19 PM)nomad2u2001 Wrote:  Nobody has really won. There is no good move for the NFL to make, they just have to do something.

I think the big takeaway from this is that this was a true takeover of universal manufactured outrage. It doesn't spell anything positive about our future.

I see you're countering this manufactured outrage with your own manufactured outraged. Well played, sir.

What? I'm not outraged. I've been on the side of standing for the anthem the entire time. I'm just not particularly proud of the behavior of that side either. What's technically my side is lead by a POTUS who called the opposition "SOBs" in public.

No. The manufactured outrage was the media playing it up way too much. At first it was a good two-way conversation, then it started to pick up steam as the media now had to show national anthems during preseason (they usually didn't broadcast them until the playoffs). This further polarized it. Suddenly, all sides of the media were making it bigger than it was. It went from Kap to a vague "the players". None of the media was being honest about what was actually happening. This made it spread to other sports and to high school.

We quickly went from Kap generally being known as a stand-up Christian guy who gave to charity to being the worst man in America.

100% media driven outrage.

no kiddin' (driven by another loser)

see post #85.....

I truly enjoy how you lefties ignore hypocrisy....

when it works in your favor, it's all gummy bears.....

but when you're called out on stupid shite w/o consistency, it's a problem......

keep on, keepin' on.......nobody likes this shite better than I do......

What issues am I particularly on the left about?
10-10-2017 11:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The fans have won the fight... - olliebaba - 10-10-2017, 11:39 AM
The fans have won the fight... - ark30inf - 10-10-2017, 11:55 AM
RE: The fans have won the fight... - nomad2u2001 - 10-10-2017 11:10 PM
RE: The fans have won the fight... - Claw - 10-10-2017, 05:44 PM
RE: The fans have won the fight... - Claw - 10-10-2017, 07:09 PM
RE: The fans have won the fight... - Claw - 10-10-2017, 07:19 PM
RE: The fans have won the fight... - Claw - 10-10-2017, 07:55 PM
RE: The fans have won the fight... - Claw - 10-11-2017, 03:44 PM
The fans have won the fight... - ark30inf - 10-12-2017, 11:53 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.