Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

It's a beautiful day
Bookmark and Share
MJG Offline
1st String

I Root For: U I , UMich, SC
RE: It's a beautiful day
I watched the game first half every cutaway was a late Spartan victory. Looking back on Spartan greats. Showing all the unranked wins vs top ten Michigan teams.
Only butthurt State fans could claim the announcers were pro UM.

Dantonio is a great coach and the Spartans have been good for a decade. Still why would State be favored coming off a losing season. I thought Michigan was overrated do to how few returning starters we have. QB play has turned out to be the biggest problem.

I am a rare Michigan fan that always pulls for MSU unless they are playing Michigan. I live in South Carolina so I don't deal with Spartan fans much. So I think I have a pretty reasonable perspective. State fans love to claim they are disrespected. The facts are historically UM , OSU , PSU , UN are the legacy programs. Wisconsin is next because of consistency. Somehow Wisconsin are never butthurt after big wins. It is like they expect Michigan fans to bow down and get mad when that does not happen. I do not see it with Clemson and South Carolina or Alabama vs Auburn.
I never looked at Sparty as little brother not as good yes . I expect MSU fans to think the same way.
The little brother mindset is not a Michigan thing its the Spartan fans obsessing over UM and looking for respect they already have. Poor Spartans go 3-9 and expect to be ranked high like it matters.

Sent from my SM-J700T using CSNbbs mobile app
10-08-2017 09:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
It's a beautiful day - DexterDevil - 10-07-2017, 11:07 PM
It's a beautiful day - Jjoey52 - 10-08-2017, 12:19 AM
RE: It's a beautiful day - TerpsNPhoenix - 10-08-2017, 05:48 AM
RE: It's a beautiful day - GE and MTS - 10-08-2017, 07:01 AM
RE: It's a beautiful day - Sparty84 - 10-08-2017, 08:47 AM
RE: It's a beautiful day - Sparty84 - 10-08-2017, 08:50 AM
RE: It's a beautiful day - MJG - 10-08-2017 09:34 AM
RE: It's a beautiful day - Strut - 10-08-2017, 06:01 PM
RE: It's a beautiful day - JRsec - 10-11-2017, 05:56 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.