Stammers Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
RE: CA 8/25/17 Article on Butch Pierre
(09-04-2017 08:18 PM)bcspiker Wrote:  
(09-04-2017 03:35 PM)Stammers Wrote:  
(09-04-2017 01:44 PM)memtiger1987 Wrote:  
(09-04-2017 01:34 PM)Stammers Wrote:  
(09-04-2017 01:19 PM)memtiger1987 Wrote:  I could post Commercial Appeal articles too. I'd rather focus on the future, but there are some that want to try and cherry pick stats to try and prove their point. My point: Tubby didn't put us in the dumpster...

Moving forward: Tubby was Sporting News COY in 2016 for rebuilding Texas Tech. Brought them from awful to the NCAA in 3 years. He brought Minn from 9 wins to the tourney in 3 years. So why can't he do it here in 3?

Maybe that's why I have some optimism.

Quote:I could post Commercial Appeal articles too. I'd rather focus on the future, but there are some that want to try and cherry pick stats to try and prove their point.

This quote illustrates perfectly how confused you are. I am quoting NCAA tournament appearances and wins, the RPI, and real stuff and you want to post more CA articles...then talk about cherry picking.

Post more CA articles to win a debate? What is that, open mic night at Chuckles Comedy House?

Cherry pick: you talk about tickets sold, I give you facts about actual attendance. It got so bad that people that had tickets wouldn't go. Remember begging people to go to games to get the 800k payout?

Cherry pick: you mention Pastner's 2 tournament wins. I remind you that Tubby took over two awful programs. Harder to win when you take over Minnesota and TT. Was Big 12 COY in 2016

You continue to be fact free and you are completely confused when it comes to what the definition of cherry picking is. I am quoting Pastner's 8 years and Tubby's last 10 when I reference wins, NCAA appearances, NCAA wins and attendance.

You reference one game in 2013, one year of attendance, 1 year that Tubby performed a miracle and didn't even win a game and hilariously...an article from the CA.

Clueless and confused as usual.
Lets just compare the last 3 years then.

Sent from my LG-H811 using CSNbbs mobile app

Ok, let's pretend that the 9 years of **** didn't happen. Do you think a 66 year old who hasn't recruited a top 100 recruit in the last 3 (wink wink) years and who hasn't won a tournament game in (wink wink) 3 years is worth $3 million per year for 5 years?
09-05-2017 02:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CA 8/25/17 Article on Butch Pierre - Stammers - 09-05-2017 02:50 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.