NigelTufnel Offline
Spelling Bee Champiun

I Root For: Ribs and Beer!
RE: CA 8/25/17 Article on Butch Pierre
(08-30-2017 03:26 PM)Stammers Wrote:  
(08-30-2017 12:54 PM)NigelTufnel Wrote:  
(08-30-2017 10:49 AM)Stammers Wrote:  
(08-30-2017 09:32 AM)NigelTufnel Wrote:  
(08-30-2017 08:49 AM)Stammers Wrote:  Of course not, the damage is done and everyone will have to live with it. He probably gets this year and next year unless this year is Larry Porter bad.

Then shut your pie hole and enjoy the ride. Might be better than you think. It does no good to constantly harp on the downside. Wait until the season starts, if the team is underperforming, by all means critique away.

I have no idea what to expect this upcoming season. I think it's possible we could be improved over last year, I think it's possible we could be ECU bad. Just don't know. If we are ECU bad, I'll be pissed just like everyone else.

Enjoy the ride? Omg, that is hilarious. What part has been enjoyable so far? The whole team leaving? The crappy recruiting? Saul?

You act like the ride is over and the season hasn't even started yet. If you could consult your crystal ball for me and let me know tomorrow's lottery numbers I'd appreciate it.

And your fixation on Saul is kinda creepy.

I particularly enjoyed the departure of the Lawson clan. It was time. Josh was desperate, his only way to sign Dedric was to hire daddy and the wolves were howling at his doorstep, he had to do something to save his job, so he made a deal with the devil so to speak.

Unfortunately, it didn't work and Tubby had to deal with the aftermath.

We have 2 or 3 Freshman that will likely be solid contributors for hopefully 4 years, a group of eager JuCo guys, some of whom will probably be decent, and some of whom will probably be terrible, 2 guys returning who should be pretty solid, and a fresh start.

So, no, watching the Lawson's leave didn't hurt my feelings, same with Markel, same with Clergeot. We were bad last year anyway, so it's not like there would be a reasonable expectation that the same group would somehow turn into worldbeaters.

I guess I prefer to look at the positives, and you just prefer to look at the negatives. That's your prerogative, go ahead and keep whistling in the wind about how terrible things are.

Most people have grown tired of constantly telling you and 1983 that they are reserving judgment. Your constant harping tells everyone that have already made your decision about Tubby one year in.

Tubby has made the decision for everyone; it's not my fault and most people have already grown tired of Tubby. There isn't anything positive that has come out of Tubby yet. Straight F's across the board.

We will see how most people think when the season starts just like we saw how most people felt when they didn't renew their tickets for last season.

Quote:So, no, watching the Lawson's leave didn't hurt my feelings, same with Markel, same with Clergeot.

If you are deaf and blind and think that everything is fine, that is your prerogative.

Again, never said everything is fine. I said I'm reserving judgment. Sheesh, talk about deaf and blind.
08-30-2017 03:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CA 8/25/17 Article on Butch Pierre - NigelTufnel - 08-30-2017 03:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.