ODU Monarchs

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Men's Basketball Recruiting: 2019
Prideofalion Offline
1st String

I Root For: ODU
RE: Men's Basketball Recruiting: 2019
(06-17-2019 04:40 PM)CalODUFan Wrote:  
(06-17-2019 04:34 PM)blewbyu Wrote:  The best thing about freshmen is they become Sophomores. Expect a lot of improvement from Wade,Kalu and Reese. Reese is showing a lot of improvement and a great attitude. All 3 will see significant playing time. Plus we get Godwin back.The juco point guard is exciting. Oliver was a 4star recruit coming out of high school for a reason. He can shoot.Look for Green to have a green light( shoot the ball ). Dickens has improved and is shooting the ball well. The big Greek can play. He has a lot of international experience and will play this year. Somebody compared him to Vasser (wrong ). For the first time since Jones has been our coach he can field a team with every position having someone who can score. I haven't forgotten Carver. He can't score but he does contribute. However I don't see him getting as many minutes this year as he has in the past I haven't heard anymore about another big man so what we have is probably it. What we have is enough. We will be fine this year. Will we be better than last year...yes...I think we will..also look for us to play a little more up tempo!

Great report but who is our starting PG?

Our starting point guard will be Malik Curry. JUCO all American. He’s a stud. Excited about him. I completely agree about the team. I think this team has great potential. Last years team had great heart and desire but was short on talent and experience throughout the roster. Won’t be the case this year. This team is deeper and more talented and can shoot a lot better, potentially. Last years team won games on pure will. If u look at the numbers, it may have been Jones’ worst team offensively at ODU. But they had great leadership and toughness which hopefully will carry over to some of the newer and younger players this year. I think early in the season we need to catch some breaks. We need to stay healthy and we need Oliver to be eligible for the entire season.
06-17-2019 05:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Men's Basketball Recruiting: 2019 - bit_9 - 08-24-2018, 08:17 PM
Men's Basketball Recruiting: 2019 - odu09 - 04-23-2019, 06:22 PM
RE: Men's Basketball Recruiting: 2019 - Prideofalion - 06-17-2019 05:12 PM
Men's Basketball Recruiting: 2019 - odu09 - 09-09-2019, 04:19 PM
Men's Basketball Recruiting: 2019 - odu09 - 12-04-2019, 05:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.