Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Acting ICE Director: Trump Told Border Patrol, ICE 'You Can Do Your Job Now'
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
RE: Acting ICE Director: Trump Told Border Patrol, ICE 'You Can Do Your Job Now'
(07-15-2017 08:28 PM)Lush Wrote:  
(07-15-2017 08:08 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  
(07-15-2017 08:06 PM)Lush Wrote:  
(07-15-2017 07:54 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  
(07-15-2017 07:46 PM)Lush Wrote:  what do you mean by that?

Exactly what I said.

you would follow the laid out legal procedure as it is no matter what poverty, violence you and your family are subjected to? it's the infallible law dammit, right?

Violence is an excuse, poverty isn't.

Yes, you should follow the law. We have borders and we have laws.

Every single person here illegally that is not escaping a civil war should be returned because they are criminals.

poverty and violence often are products of each other. i don't know of a peaceful poverty stricken land. would you agree that it's much harder to pull yourself up by the bootstraps when you are handicapped by corrupt, inept governments?

Corruption and inept governments are not the problem of the American people.

The only people that can fix those problems are the people of that country. That sai yes, I would say it is more difficult. However, I dont see the relevance to making it okay to break our laws.

If poverty and violence excuse the breaking of laws why is it not okay to rob a bank or a grocery store if you are broke or hungry?

The rule of law is the single most important part about our country. We cannot survive if we come up with excuses as to why breaking the law is okay.
07-15-2017 08:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Acting ICE Director: Trump Told Border Patrol, ICE 'You Can Do Your Job Now' - HeartOfDixie - 07-15-2017 08:33 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.