Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Fair or not, many Herd fans see the 2017 season opener as a referendum on Holliday
Bookmark and Share
MU ATO Offline
THE ONE AND ONLY

I Root For: MU, GCU, U of I

Donators
RE: Fair or not, many Herd fans see the 2017 season opener as a referendum on Holliday
(06-15-2017 11:25 AM)ODU AGGIE Wrote:  Can any of you guys explain what really happened to Marshall last year? When the Herd played at ODU, they were a complete mess on both offense and defense, not looking anything like the Marshall team I had seen the two previous years. There seemed to be some discord going on, with guys playing like they just did not care. I would be interested in what the hell was going on and whether or not it's been fixed for this year.

Cheers!

I blame injuries to an extent but there was def some "extra circular activities" going on behind the scenes. Huntington is too small and too many people talk. Now like any good telephone game stories change as they go down the line but when you start hearing the same stories from MANY sources and these sources are solid and not 20 people down the line then you realize that rumors and "injuries" are not always what you are lead to believe.

That being said I also know that there was a lot of growing up and I would be surprised if the debacle from last year was ever repeated.
06-16-2017 09:03 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fair or not, many Herd fans see the 2017 season opener as a referendum on Holliday - MU ATO - 06-16-2017 09:03 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.