Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Good teams don't lose these games simply put.......
Bookmark and Share
Reggie Favre Offline
All American

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: Good teams don't lose these games simply put.......
(06-06-2017 11:07 AM)Eagle9 Wrote:  They won the game on a perfectly placed sky high popup.

the ball was in a place that can make things difficult, sure. but the way you worded that, makes it sound like that would be a hit 9 times out of 10.

didnt Dylan miss another Rooker sky high fly ball earlier? i swear, i think that was on his mind and the 2Bman's mind and no one wanted to catch this one, for fear of screwing up. i dont have the play in front of me, but i think it was the 2Bmans ball to get. Dylan certainly could have had it too. hell, irby may have been able to catch it as well. yes, it was WAAYYY up there. making things more difficult. but it also gave them time to get to the right spot and to communicate. the ball should have been caught, but no one even made a freaking play on it. its not like they were all in the same spot. hell, no one was 8 feet from the other. they were all standing around, waiting for someone else to make the call and the catch. i hate to say it, but they got nervous, scared and choked that play. i think the previous screw up was on their minds and Rooker's mammoth pop up and no one wanted to mess up. sad and hard for them to live with that one im sure, whatever the case.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2017 06:45 PM by Reggie Favre.)
06-06-2017 06:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good teams don't lose these games simply put....... - Reggie Favre - 06-06-2017 06:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.