Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Am I seeing this right? Baseball @ .500?
Bookmark and Share
ShockerFever Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Wichita State
RE: Am I seeing this right? Baseball @ .500?
(06-18-2017 08:01 AM)Downtown Shocker Brown Wrote:  Well, its not cold in Baton Rouge, really, ever. And the fans show up all the time. So, tell me again what Wichita State has to offer a kid from KC (Alex Lange) that would make him choose Wichita State over LSU? How many trips did Kemnitz take to see him? If they were so magical, why did he not come to Wichita?

I'm so tired of trying to explain how collwge baseball recruiting works. The fact is Gene and crew gave up on recruiting a long time ago. I have said many times that I dont know if Butler is the right guy, but it takes at least 6 years to do it. And don't even talk about how Gene went from no team to CWS in 4 years. Its a different world and a player of Phils caliber isnt walking through the door.

SIX years?
SIX?
As in the number after 5? 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

That's the biggest bunch of BS I've EVER heard. Butler has had losing seasons in every year except in his first year when he had all of Gene's and Brent's recruits. Hmmm, interesting huh?

Please tell me what high caliber talent Butler is pulling out of the backyard. He's already demonstrated the ability to pass on future Big XII players of the year in his backyard because he didn't meet the 6'1 required threshold.

How anybody could possibly be optimistic about Butler is unfathomable. Even the powerhouse McNeese State program didn't give him 6 years. LOL, 6 years. Are you freaking kidding me? SIX years?

What a joke of excuses.
06-18-2017 02:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Am I seeing this right? Baseball @ .500? - ShockerFever - 06-18-2017 02:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.