Carrot Dude Gave Me 10% Warning

I Root For: Fire Jose!!!!!

Donators
RE: OT: Officially The Official Soccer Thread
(04-29-2019 03:36 PM)BearcatMan Wrote:  
(04-29-2019 03:13 PM)aTxTIGER Wrote:  
(04-29-2019 02:30 PM)BearcatMan Wrote:  
(04-29-2019 12:31 PM)aTxTIGER Wrote:  
(04-29-2019 10:22 AM)BearcatMan Wrote:  The touch line stuff was just as bad, if not worse, than what happened on the field. I'm shocked the League hasn't issued any bans/fines yet. One thing's for sure, I cannot wait for the Promotion Playoff if they end up playing...

It would be in the Final, right?

If Leeds lose to Ipswich and WBA beat Derby in the final day it would be the first round of the playoff....and the first match would be at Villa Park.

Derby are playing for a spot in the playoff though (depending on how their match with Swansea goes tomorrow), so I doubt it'll be an easy win for West Brom.

I really just want Leeds back up...their seasons in the late 90s were part of the first few overseas years that I really started tracking soccer as a viewer, and before they started hitting significant debts, they were incredibly fun to watch and competed at some of the highest levels. Hell, less than 20 years ago, they were in the Champions League Semis and only 3 points away from the PL title...kind of crazy how far they fell. Plus, their away kits this year are styled to hell...love them.

The PL is a better place when the biggest clubs are in it. Its fun to see clubs like Brighton, Bournemouth, etc in the PL but its better when you have Leeds and Villa, etc

Couldn't agree more...I mean, how there aren't teams from Leeds, Sheffield, and Nottingham in the Prem (4th, 5th, and 7th largest cities in the UK) is beyond me. Plus the history from all of the clubs in those cities (outside of Wednesday) is so great that they really deserve to be back up...at least one will be joining this season though, and it'll be nice to see the Blades up.

Fsquid about to come in this *****.
04-30-2019 08:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OT: Officially The Official Soccer Thread - aTxTIGER - 04-30-2019 08:22 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.