billybobby777 Offline
The REAL BillyBobby

I Root For: ECU, Army
RE: North Dakota to Summit League and MVFC
(01-26-2017 10:58 AM)NDSUguy Wrote:  
(01-25-2017 05:21 PM)NoDak Wrote:  
(01-25-2017 04:55 PM)NDSUguy Wrote:  
(01-25-2017 04:25 PM)NoDak Wrote:  
(01-25-2017 04:05 PM)NDSUguy Wrote:  I asked a simple question and i'm not sure what you are talking about. NDSU is funding FCOA due to private funding sources not affiliated with state or university funding/expenditures.

So i'll restate my question. How is UND funding FCOA? I really don't remember.

I answered that above. But with the state now cutting 15%, NDSU hasn't cut anything, but your President is trying to cut and run to Ohio U.

So from your illogical ramblings above I should assume that cutting baseball and conference affiliation switches paid for FCOA?

Regarding budget cuts at NDSU. Not sure what they will do however I am sure that it will not involve cuts to athletic sports or FCOA (since that is privately funded).

That being said, i'm not sure why we are even talking about NDSU. I asked a simple question about funding and your typical response is the same old vomit that you typically spew regarding NDSU 03-puke

So me asking any question that an NDSU fan asked of UND is spewing vomit? OK then.

I asked about FCOA funding. You asked how NDSU was going to deal with budget cuts. You didn't ask how NDSU was funding (even though I answered...with private donations).

Personally I can't wait until 1:30pm today so that we can hear your new theories about the FBS WAC and UND once they announce acceptance to the MVFC.

You asked NoDak a good question, he won't answer it.
Does anyone know if UND provides FCOA? I'm assuming they don't, but I could be wrong.
Cheers!
01-26-2017 01:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Dakota to Summit League and MVFC - billybobby777 - 01-26-2017 01:38 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.