Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

2017 Football Recruiting (Thread II)
Bookmark and Share
Luckeyone Offline
Heisman

I Root For: EMU
RE: 2017 Football Recruiting (Thread II)
(01-29-2017 03:49 PM)EagleTough Wrote:  
(01-29-2017 07:46 AM)emu steve Wrote:  FWIW, a list of top 80 h.s. recruits in MI for 2017 recruiting.

http://247sports.com/Season/2017-Footbal...l&State=MI

Absolute embarrassment for Creighton and staff. CMU & WMU absolutely destroy us! CMU especially, even taking multiple good guys right out of our backyard in Ypsi and Ann Arbor.

If this staff could simply get as many good guys from Michigan, that WMU & CMU do, we'd have a much better chance to climb the recruiting ranks. ZERO excuses about money or time when we are getting our butts whipped in our own State. These programs and players are within simple car rides of our staff. Instead, we're spread out all over the country, and STILL ending up at the bottom of MAC recruiting rankings. Does this make ANY sense to our AD? Does she even care? Who knows.

Really poor job by EMU.
EagleTough,

I love your passion, I really do and if I may speak for our AD, no other MAC school has the administration going to ESPN asking the BoR to stop playing D1 football. Do you think the other MAC schools use that ESPN footage to negatively recruit against us? That question was rhetorical.

To top it off, we are the only bowl team to have a track around its football field negating the fans from creating an electric atmosphere.

Then we have years and years of losing to deal with, correct.

I would recommend everyone let the recruiting play out. Didn't we get a couple decent receivers right before the season started? Recruiting rankings mean zilch but I agree in general they are more right than wrong.

We are going to win seven games this season, we are going bowling again, and then Creighton will be hired away and Roback graduated.

Creighton will leave EMU with unprecedented success and players for the next coach who will bring in the top recruiting classes.

EagleTough, don't take this reply personally because I love your passion for EMU football - keep it flowing......
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2017 04:39 PM by Luckeyone.)
01-29-2017 04:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017 Football Recruiting (Thread II) - Luckeyone - 01-29-2017 04:37 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.