ODU Monarchs

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Men's Basketball Recruiting: 2018
odu09 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
RE: Men's Basketball Recruiting: 2018
(07-05-2018 08:09 PM)Razor Ramon Monarch Wrote:  
(07-05-2018 10:52 AM)north beach monarch Wrote:  I would easily trade 1 more year with Porter to gain 1 year with Robinson and 3 (maybe 4) years with Dickins. If headache Porter doesn’t leave we probably don’t gain either 2 bigs. No one really cares if an internet poster is skeptical or cautiously optimistic about these guys. Porter came to ODU from GMU averaging 3 pts and 2 rbg in almost 15 minutes / game as a freshman year 1. Doesn’t that suck based on all the genius analysis here about Robinson and Dickens. Porter didn’t improve a whole lot year 2 at ODU then improved by second half of his 3rd year. The reason is JJ and staff spent the time to develop Porter and built offensive plays to highlight him. I predict about 10 and 6 and 20-22 minutes / game at Nevada. There is no way Nevada lets freshman 5s like Brown and KJ ride the bench behind Porter. Porter will lose minutes and he made a huge mistake, while ODU will benefit. How can anyone not see this trade as a big win for ODU and JJ. Smh. Looking at some of these comments it’s obvious. JJ and staff will develop Robinson and Dickins the same way they developed Porter. We are loaded. I could care less whose skeptical or cautious. Its a win. GO BLUE

Absolutely delusional, my god.

It may work out well, it may not, but you already calling it a win is absolute delusion.

Optimism does not equal delusion. This post was more well thought out than the last 10 you've put together. We get where you stand. You are right though - it may work out, it may not work out. Absolutely brilliant insight.
07-06-2018 05:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Men's Basketball Recruiting: 2018 - odu09 - 05-17-2018, 09:25 AM
RE: Men's Basketball Recruiting: 2018 - odu09 - 07-06-2018 05:45 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.