Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

"I will burn cities to the ground!" GOT
AssyrianDuke Offline
All American

I Root For: James Madison
RE: "I will burn cities to the ground!" GOT
SPOILER!!!!

Big day for smashing heads against walls! But seriously, the biggest part of the show, in my opinion, was Ramsey giving himself a promotion, was a bit unexpected so early in the season (but then again, when did Joffrey's reign end?), and it certainly sets up what I think will be his eventual downfall. He thinks he can hold power in the North with only his own army, the Karstarks, the Umbers, and the Manderleys. A couple things wrong with that plan though. The Umbers and the Manderleys both lost men (and lords) during the Red Wedding. The Umbers currently host Rickon Stark, Shaggydog, and Osha (or whatever the wildling woman's name is on the show), and were always fiercely loyal to the Starks. The Manderleys (at least in the books) are biding their time and actively plotting the downfall of the Boltons. Roose may have been an @$$hole, but Ramsey is a monster and the other Northern houses should be uniting against him. Then again, I'm not affiliated with the show (otherwise I would have enough money to call everyone "peasant") and have no idea what B&W are planning for the final few seasons.
05-04-2016 10:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "I will burn cities to the ground!" GOT - AssyrianDuke - 05-04-2016 10:30 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.