Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
RE: OT: Star Wars Thread [Warning: Possible Spoilers]
(05-21-2022 08:25 PM)PirateTreasureNC Wrote:  
(05-21-2022 08:12 PM)ThreeifbyLightning Wrote:  
(05-21-2022 07:50 PM)PirateTreasureNC Wrote:  
(05-21-2022 07:34 PM)ThreeifbyLightning Wrote:  
(05-21-2022 07:28 PM)PirateTreasureNC Wrote:  You brought up an interesting statement...

So, I have a question... and at this time I got no idea if its spoilers or not LOL

I was pretty sure Star Wars Rebels (animated) was post Clone Wars.... and Clone Wars (Ep 2) were post Episode 1... so how can Darth Maul appear? Does Rebels go into how Ezra can run into him in that temple? And on that note, why would those two Inquisitor characters be on the hunt for Maul... and just based on what Maul said (I plan to rewatch that episode anyway)... what status would he hold with the Sith at that point and how the hell is he still alive after Obi-Wan sawed him in half in Episode 1.

You need to watch Rebels to appreciate everything Filoni and Favreau are trying to do with the Disney+ shows. Maul wasn’t killed when he was sliced in half. In fact, he faces Obi Wan again in Rebels. I won’t “spoil” anything more than that for those who haven’t yet seen it.

Can you at least tell me the "how" does get explained then?

I can't swear to it, off memory, if Palpatine rattles off at the end of Skywalker he was Snoke, Palpatine, that dude from earlier in the later trilogy, and Maul as part of his end speech when Rey and him talk in that Sith temple.

Depends how much detail you want. He ends up falling into some sort of underground or underworld where his life is saved by a group that has some unique abilities of their own. Will save that for now. He’s fitted with what we we call - let’s say an unusual prosthetic until he makes his way back to relevancy. Trying not to reveal too much detail.

I would have been fine with a YES the "how" is answered...but with those tidbits now I am more eager to watch more...

Maul was seemingly dealt with in Episode I. But shows back up in Clone Wars, Solo, and Rebels.

The fact is he wasn't dealt with and is still a serious threat.
05-24-2022 03:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OT: Star Wars Thread [Warning: Possible Spoilers] - gdunn - 05-24-2022 03:10 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.