Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

[split] ESPN: ACC distributes $20.8 Million per school for 2013-2014
Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Athletes First
RE: ESPN: ACC distributes $20.8 Million per school for 2013-2014
(06-07-2014 11:22 AM)CardinalJim Wrote:  
(06-07-2014 10:17 AM)lofi Wrote:  For the most part it looks like they are discussing the same things on that board that people are discussing on this one.
How many of you folks ran over to that board as soon as you saw the ESPN ACC article?
I bet there are at least a dozen of you.
C'mon and admit it.
You folks love and I mean love talking about the Dude.
Sometimes obsession is a two way street.

I like visiting there to checkout whatever Louisville hate thread they have going on at the time. I use it for comic relief. I still have not quite figured out why all the hate for a program they beat out for a conference invite. I could understand if we still played but I doubt we see any games between the two except maybe in baseball. You don't see UConn hate threads on Louisville boards after Louisville got The ACC invite. Is that why some WVU fans rag on The ACC? Because they took UofL?

Since we are on the subject tell Joe Manchin for the advice. What was it?

"You know what, Louisville? Go back and toughen up a little bit. Get better."

Since Joe mumbled that jewel:

Louisville has been to Two Final Fours in Men's Basketball while winning a national title. Won another BCS Bowl after beating WVU in Morgantown. Been to a pair of Super Regionals in baseball making it to Omaha once and needing 1 more win to get there a 2nd straight season. Along the way Louisville picked up an invite to The ACC, will receive money as they leave The AAC and will receive a full share from their new conference beginning July 1st.

Tell Joe Louisville fans said thanks. Then again don't bother Louisville fans will say thanks as we drive through your beautiful state on the way to our ACC games.
CJ

This just makes me smile...Thanks for the advice Senator.
06-07-2014 11:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN: ACC distributes $20.8 Million per school for 2013-2014 - Maize - 06-07-2014 11:46 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.