Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

as of TODAY.......24June06
Bookmark and Share
WVU82 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

CardinalJim Wrote:Don't be surprized if Victor never makes it to Morgantown and signs with UofL.

I'll keep this in mind. Thnaks.
06-24-2006 07:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: da Ville/ACC

Ask Minnesota about 4 Star Recruit Defensive Tackle Aundre Henderson-(Now wearing Cardinal Red).

Ask Auburn about 4 Star Recruit Defensive Tackle/OLine Kareem Crowell-(Now wearing Cardinal Red).

We are still recruiting Victor Anderson and Chase Minniefield who committed to Virginia.
06-24-2006 07:23 PM
WVU82 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Maize Wrote:Ask Minnesota about 4 Star Recruit Defensive Tackle Aundre Henderson-(Now wearing Cardinal Red).

Ask Auburn about 4 Star Recruit Defensive Tackle/OLine Kareem Crowell-(Now wearing Cardinal Red).

We are still recruiting Victor Anderson and Chase Minniefield who committed to Virginia.

Good Luck to the Cards...in this venture.
06-24-2006 08:07 PM
Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

CardinalJim Wrote:For the last 20 years or so we have been very secretive about who commits and who doesn't. Why give your competition a hit list of players to follow up on even if they have verbaled.
Case in point on the WVU list....Victor Anderson from Louisville St X. True the young man has said he will attend WVU but his recruitment is far from over. Earlier this month his was at the backs camp at UofL. When questioned about his commmitment to WVU he was anything but solid. Knowing that he has verbaled to WVU has given the coaches at UofL that are still recruiting him an angle to work.
Don't be surprized if Victor never makes it to Morgantown and signs with UofL.
Bottomline these lists these services compile aren't worth the paper they are printed on until the letter of intent is received. So it's pointless to announce anything.
CJ

In reality VA does go to Saint Xavier and you know they have a pretty bad relationship with Louisville. That school would probably try to steer him to UsucK.
06-24-2006 08:11 PM
L-yes Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Re: as of TODAY.......24June06
WVU82 Wrote:
Maize Wrote:Not too worried, we traditionally start late but end up strong. Case in point getting Deantwan Whitehead, Brandon Heath and Latarrius Thomas last year.

That's good to hear my freind.
But, the newer BEast teams need to step-up their recruiting. Look at the list again...this isn't the CUSA.

Par for the course for us bud. Its all about who you have on signing day as you learned last season.
06-24-2006 08:17 PM
Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

Re: as of TODAY.......24June06
L-yes Wrote:
WVU82 Wrote:
Maize Wrote:Not too worried, we traditionally start late but end up strong. Case in point getting Deantwan Whitehead, Brandon Heath and Latarrius Thomas last year.

That's good to hear my freind.
But, the newer BEast teams need to step-up their recruiting. Look at the list again...this isn't the CUSA.

Par for the course for us bud. Its all about who you have on signing day as you learned last season.

Yeah, according to WVU fans they had Brandon Heath all wrapped up. Too bad he ended up here, your loss or gain.
06-24-2006 08:20 PM
BJUnklFkr Offline
Official Person to Blame

I Root For: Cincy Bearcats

WVU82 Wrote:
Maize Wrote:Using the wrong service

It'a all BS speculation, no matter where it comes from...
So, why do you use it to make your point?
06-24-2006 08:44 PM
SF Husky Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCONN

BJUnklFkr Wrote:
WVU82 Wrote:

Exactly. Those rankings mean squat. UCONN usually have late commitments too. Not sure how we will do this year, but Randy Edsall has a different method than most people. If the rankings are any indication, UCONN should be close to be the worst team in the BE. However, our performance on the fields says otherwise except for last year. We will see how we do this year. I fully expect UCONN to be 8-4 or 9-3 this year.
06-24-2006 09:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WVU82 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

BJUnklFkr Wrote:
WVU82 Wrote:

I said this first, if you took the time to read what I actually wrote.

as of TODAY.......

UL, UC, USF, and UConn have exactly ZERO committments listed on Rivals

"Here's the past 5 seasons Rivals rankings....if you see a trend that makes sense, post it... "

and if you go to Rivals and look at CUSA schools, guess what...they have ZERO verbals too....

The whole damn point was to show what schools have been locking up commitments and those that havn't.
Soooooooooo, the new BEast additions need to get on the ball.
06-24-2006 09:42 PM
Jackson1011 Offline

I Root For:

Different regions have different strategies in recruiting gentlemen. The early commit stuff was started by penn st in the early 1990s and any school that had to butt heads with PSU had to start doing the same. Also, lot of kids in the south don't seem to want to commit early. WVUs fans, remember that Pat White didn't commit untill signing day and most kids from Fla don't seem to decide untill January. Now compare that to kids from PA, WV, Maryland, NY etc who seem to commit much sooner. Louisville, USF and UC's football programs really don't recruit in the east at all, so its natural that haven't got a ton of commits yet

Jackson
06-24-2006 10:06 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2014 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.