2-0 would make this a great day.
Big Dee Offline
Banned

I Root For: The U, UaB
RE: 2-0 would make this a great day.
(11-22-2013 12:05 AM)iam4uab Wrote:  
(11-21-2013 11:58 PM)Big Dee Wrote:  
(11-21-2013 11:43 PM)iam4uab Wrote:  
(11-21-2013 11:30 PM)Big Dee Wrote:  I knew when I saw this thread we'll go 0fer oh well, we now know both coaches and both team's players don't know how to close out a game with a win. CJH was outcoached and McGee......

If CJH was outcoached, then every coach that ever loses a game is outcoached.

We've seen XCMD get outcoached many, many times....today didn't look like that.

You could say that, by outcoached I meant clock management/ roster management he was taken to school still a great game and great play by the bball Blazers. Yes a lucking three kept them in the game but not fouling is a what then? Just saw little things NM did to show how well they're coached.

(11-21-2013 11:47 PM)Memphis Blazer Wrote:  
(11-21-2013 11:30 PM)Big Dee Wrote:  I knew when I saw this thread we'll go 0fer oh well, we now know both coaches and both team's players don't know how to close out a game with a win. CJH was outcoached and McGee......

Uncle Blazer is accusing me of calling a loss. Now I'm be accused of jinxing them. 03-lmfao

Haase out coached.??? You are an idiot.

Yep, and the creator of this thread is also so........

Fouling on that play (which some have said Haase actually told them to do) is no guarantee against that team.

They hit the first, miss the second on purpose and their giant down low gets the tip in...same result

Opposing player starts his shot just as he realizes he's about to be fouled and heads to the line, to tie if he misses, to win if he hits...same or worse result

We foul, player hits both free throws and they get a 5 second call or turnover on the in bound and score quickly...we lose

There are way too many possible scenarios in basketball to say that stopping the clock to give them a free chance to score is the best decision.

Other than Swing, who is a defensive liability lately, what would you have done differently with the roster? Frankly, I think this is the best coaching we have seen in a long time for the Green and Gold.

Much rather committed the foul. One reason for pressure of being on the line mixed with him possibly having dead legs Williams put on a show. Put Foz and Menhinti right at the basket with Ruck and I like my chances against a tip drill. As far the roster not much best group of Blazers I've seen since the XCMD paper championship team of Waltchan Dekinvaden or whatever stupid name somebody gave them on this site. Probably the best team since the XCMA years and I would've added another big or a true pg the same thing Im hoping for, for next season.
11-22-2013 12:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2-0 would make this a great day. - stc - 11-21-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: 2-0 would make this a great day. - Big Dee - 11-22-2013 12:15 AM
RE: 2-0 would make this a great day. - ICB - 11-22-2013, 12:47 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.