Josh Pastner Making Memphis Tigers Fans Forget About John Calipari
Bookmark and Share
21-17 Best Time I Ever Ha Offline
Heisman

I Root For: MEMPHIS BY DAMN
RE: Josh Pastner Making Memphis Tigers Fans Forget About John Calipari
(08-08-2013 07:02 PM)FUT Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 06:49 PM)21-17 Best Time I Ever Ha Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 01:54 PM)tigernole79 Wrote:  Y'all live in your world, I will live in mine.

Since for nearly 15 pages it is the majority of the same responders....

No, EB was not nearly the only recruit targeted by cal ONLY after Memphis targeted. And kinda glad we didn't land EB if we did what cal did to land him, we might've gotten the death penalty.
I have no problems taking the recruiting class, but acitvely recruiting current players... different story.
Once again, y'all just defend all ya want. Will leave ya to the lovefest.

Sounds like some must be butthappy and liked the treatment....

I damn well KNOW he tried to recruit one of our then-current players on campus right after he turned in his "resignation" to Dr. Raines.
Tommy West knew it, too, and I just wish he had caught him in the act and beat the stew out of him.

The X-man had no integrity, no compassion, no morals, no decency, and no honor either to himself, his family, his players, his school, his fans, or his profession. Or even his adopted city. Better bbq in Kensucky? F' you, Sherman. You lying SOB.

I don't care that he went to church every morning, how much money he gave to charity, how many sick people he visited, how slick-talking he was. It was all about him. The man was a flat-out sociopath, who fooled most of a whole city, and whose true stripes and vengeance came out when he decided to flee and we didn't "appreciate" the way he fled in the night, with not so much as a goodbye. Slam, bam, thank you, ma'am.

he held a teary press conference in front of his house saying goodbye or am I misremembering.

We know each other a little so I will give you some free advice (even though I know you do not need or want it). You need to calm down and let some of your rage for Cal go. There is no way it is healthy for you. I also think you have let some crazy people fill your head with stories that are not completely true.

Those were crocodile tears, my friend. He had just finished eating pizza with his coaches.

Thanks, FUT. But I never forget, and I multitask emotions pretty well. I prefer to call it passion for decency and sportsmanship. It's that "passion" that makes me want to get out of bed in the morning.
I've been like this all my life, and at 61, med-free, working and playing hard every day, I guess it works for me.

I do know a lot of this stuff from very, very down-to-earth, reliable folks who saw it with their own eyes.

I look forward to seeing y'all on Tiger Lane. 04-cheers
08-08-2013 07:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Josh Pastner Making Memphis Tigers Fans Forget About John Calipari - 21-17 Best Time I Ever Ha - 08-08-2013 07:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.