Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Johnathan Williams III - What's the latest?
Bookmark and Share
TIGERCITY Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Johnathan Williams III - What's the latest?
(09-05-2012 12:25 PM)TigerTim Wrote:  Someone very close to J3. FWIW, I don't think they offered, but just wanted him for a visit.

I think Calipari is in a position to string guys along if he wants. It doesn't cost him anything and you never know what the future holds.
09-05-2012 12:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MemphisCanes Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: THE Tigers
(09-05-2012 12:25 PM)TigerTim Wrote:  Someone very close to J3. FWIW, I don't think they offered, but just wanted him for a visit.

I'd be interested to hear what you think of JW3's recruitment thus far. Multiple teams seem to think they are in the lead for J3, including some Memphis fans and our Orange cousins over here in Knoxville. Some say it's Florida, some swear he's been decided on Georgetown for months now.

I think I have a pretty good idea where a lot of the West TN guys will end up, but not JW3. He's an enigma.
09-05-2012 01:04 PM
TigerTim Offline
All American

I Root For:
I don't even think he has an idea of where he wants to go right now either. If I had to guess, I think he will end up at Georgetown, Tenn, or Memphis. He visited Georgetown this past weekend and had a great time. His brother plays at George Mason, so that would be nearby. He loves Coach Martin at UT. Memphis is home, but the staff does have its work cut-out for them and they may be more focused on Iverson anyway (not an insider on that situation).

He is visiting Michigan State this weekend. Texas is still hanging around, but he does not care for Coach Barnes that much. Missouri has been calling nearly every day. Miami is trying to get involved as well. It is my understanding he has already told Florida and Kentucky no.
09-05-2012 01:22 PM
TIGERCITY Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
(09-05-2012 01:22 PM)TigerTim Wrote:  I don't even think he has an idea of where he wants to go right now either. If I had to guess, I think he will end up at Georgetown, Tenn, or Memphis. He visited Georgetown this past weekend and had a great time. His brother plays at George Mason, so that would be nearby. He loves Coach Martin at UT. Memphis is home, but the staff does have its work cut-out for them and they may be more focused on Iverson anyway (not an insider on that situation).

He is visiting Michigan State this weekend. Texas is still hanging around, but he does not care for Coach Barnes that much. Missouri has been calling nearly every day. Miami is trying to get involved as well. It is my understanding he has already told Florida and Kentucky no.

Thanks TigerTim. 04-bow
09-05-2012 01:26 PM
TigerTim Offline
All American

I Root For:
He is also a big fan of the ladies, so we better not let him get on the campus of UCLA. Game over.
09-05-2012 01:27 PM
MemphisCanes Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: THE Tigers
(09-05-2012 01:22 PM)TigerTim Wrote:  I don't even think he has an idea of where he wants to go right now either. If I had to guess, I think he will end up at Georgetown, Tenn, or Memphis. He visited Georgetown this past weekend and had a great time. His brother plays at George Mason, so that would be nearby. He loves Coach Martin at UT. Memphis is home, but the staff does have its work cut-out for them and they may be more focused on Iverson anyway (not an insider on that situation).

Thanks man.
09-05-2012 01:28 PM
TigerTim Offline
All American

I Root For:
Minor correction as J3 is visiting Missouri this week, not Michigan State. He has front row seats for the Missouri-Georgia football game.
09-07-2012 10:34 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

photo cincinnati_zps9480552d.png  photo connecticut_zpsb68d2b67.png  photo east_carolina_zpsa65020be.png  photo houston_zps11e4d10c.png  photo memphis_zps0fa8713b.png  photo navy_zpsd0ae7ad3.png  photo smu_zps73d3cd0d.png  photo temple_zpsa362ff56.png  photo tulane_zps1023bc48.png  photo tulsa_zps61b051fb.png  photo ucf_zps3426b631.png  photo usf_zpsd5b72f21.png

Copyright © 2002-2014 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.