WBB: Toledo at CMU
flying dutchman Offline
1st String

I Root For: lady rockets
RE: WBB: Toledo at CMU
(02-15-2012 09:54 PM)Buzz Fledderjohn Wrote:  
(02-15-2012 09:27 PM)H2Oville Rocket Wrote:  
(02-15-2012 09:22 PM)eastisbest Wrote:  
(02-15-2012 08:58 PM)northcoastRocket Wrote:  At the end of the game during the handshakes she literally turned her head away from the UT players and wouldn't look at any of them, and then when CMU gathered at the end at center court to all put their hands together she stood about 3 feet away from the rest of the team and barely raised hand up.

The way her eyes were rolling in her head I thought maybe she was tanked or sick. I expected she was going to fall over before I realized there was just something different going on in that head.

I seem to recall a fight in the MAC earlier in the year. Was that her?

She was involved along with another CMU player and both got suspended for, IIRC, two games.

And according to the Blade blurb today, it sounded like she came back for a game and then didn't play the next game. Not sure what that was all about.

Rocket_Fanatic mentions that, "At some point her behavior will bite her in the a$$". Not sure if she's been bitten personally, but it sure sounds like the team has.

Bradford did not go to their game at Ball state Sun feb 19. Left home for violating team rules????
02-20-2012 02:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2014 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.