Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Why are so many mediocre programs full of stupid fans?
Bookmark and Share
BJUnklFkr Offline
Official Person to Blame

I Root For: Cincy Bearcats
RE: Why are so many mediocre programs full of stupid fans?
(02-08-2012 04:39 PM)homefry20 Wrote:  Fair enough. But why are you letting the other ingrates talk trash around here and throw rocks? Just curious.

Here's the difference: I have seen some SDSU and Boise fans, even some UC and UL fans for that matter, question this expansion move, on the basis that Memphis is a poor addition from a football perspective.

I didn't see any of them call Memphis fans stupid. Just seems like constructive conversation on the pros/cons of adding Memphis to me.

But, if it suits you, I'll review all the threads later. Right now, I'm at work.
02-08-2012 06:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BandwagonJumper Away
Rehabilitated

I Root For: sarcasm
(02-08-2012 06:54 PM)BJUnklFkr Wrote:  
(02-08-2012 04:39 PM)homefry20 Wrote:  Fair enough. But why are you letting the other ingrates talk trash around here and throw rocks? Just curious.

Here's the difference: I have seen some SDSU and Boise fans, even some UC and UL fans for that matter, question this expansion move, on the basis that Memphis is a poor addition from a football perspective.

I didn't see any of them call Memphis fans stupid. Just seems like constructive conversation on the pros/cons of adding Memphis to me.

But, if it suits you, I'll review all the threads later. Right now, I'm at work.

It'll suit me just fine when we roll into Cincy and lay the smack down on your disgraced basketball team.
02-08-2012 08:13 PM
tnzazz Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!
Neil Young was a Pallbearer at Van Sants funeral
02-09-2012 09:44 AM
MemphisTigerFreak Offline
Fear God, Not Man

I Root For: Memphis

Now fry, you know its just because theyre more official than us since theyve actually played games in the BE. Oh wait...
02-12-2012 12:09 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2014 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.