Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

OVC Expansion?
Bookmark and Share
Buc66 Offline
1st String

I Root For: ETSU Bucs
RE: OVC Expansion?
(02-23-2012 11:15 AM)Goldfinger Wrote:  Etsu will be left out in the cold. You can thank Mullins and Stanton. As well as the idiots who support them.

Yes. ETSU isolated itself and embarked on a reverse athletic course in 2003 and has done little or nothing to remedy that move since. There is nothing much left of ETSU athletics to bargain with. Who would be interested in ETSU athletics as an addition to their league, outside the the A-Sun? I can think of no one, zero. What Stanton and Mullins did to ETSU athletics must go down as one of the dumbest, incompetent blunders in the history of mid-major DI NCAA athletics. I know its old news and the beating of that proverbial dead horse. But, before Noland can correct this mess, if he chooses that course of action, he will have to acknowledge the mess first and foremost. What is he going to do about ETSU athletics?
02-24-2012 05:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
abuc90 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: ETSU
RE: OVC Expansion?
It sure looks as if the OVC or the Socon (or both) will be forced to add members in the next year or two. We NEED to be in the conversation.
02-25-2012 11:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2014 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.