Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Obama's war on Catholics Continues
dcCid Offline
1st String

I Root For: ACC, Big East
RE: Obama's war on Catholics Continues
(02-06-2012 11:38 AM)Bull_In_Exile Wrote:  
(02-06-2012 11:10 AM)Ninerfan1 Wrote:  First gay adoption, now contraception and abortion benefits in healthcare plans.

And here I though conservatives were the ones who didn't respect seperation of church and state.

Former Obama admin official may not back Obama because of health insurance mandate for Catholic institutions.

This could end up being a bigger issue for Obama than he realizes. He's getting hit from dems and republicans on it.

The GOP has been so busy making Obama look unbeatable that he might end up accidentally being himself often enough for the American people to take note.

I do not think it will make a difference to the average voter. The majority of Catholics have been using birth control for years, choosing to live in sin anyway.

The requirement is not for direct employees of the church, only public businesses like Hospitals. If all other businesses are going to be required to offer them there is no reason to give a competitive advantage to Catholic hospitals who may be able to pocket some cost savings on their health plans due to this. It is up to the plan participant to decide if they want the birth control pills anyway.
02-06-2012 07:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obama's war on Catholics Continues - dcCid - 02-06-2012 07:44 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2014 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.